Does Permanency Matter?

SatAn's SluT

on all the in recipie threads here, people are really worried about how permanent their ink is... but it doesnt matter coz watever happens its gonna get buffed, so there is no point in spending ages making some killer stain ink or paying loads for a tin of some coz its gonna get buffed just as quickly as a dry wipe marker... if your worried about leaving a bitch of a stain then use spraypaint or etch... see what i meen?:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b

For street bombing it don't matter, but if you are doing transit, I reckon it matters a lot. Kind of a way of winning the war, or getting one over them. Also most transit companies buff real quickly, so this a way to get ups for longer.

Following are stainers on London's tube. Much nicer than a clean inside surely.

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/20-2-2002/large/2.jpg

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/20-2-2002/large/1.jpg

Originally posted by SatAn's SluT

on all the in recipie threads here, people are really worried about how permanent their ink is... but it doesnt matter coz watever happens its gonna get buffed, so there is no point in spending ages making some killer stain ink or paying loads for a tin of some coz its gonna get buffed just as quickly as a dry wipe marker... if your worried about leaving a bitch of a stain then use spraypaint or etch... see what i meen?:rolleyes:

bullshit

marsh ink is super permanent, and cannot be buffed using normal means..marsh cannot be fully removed from many surfaces, including concrete and marble, with a power washer..

most spraypaints are fully buffable, except american accents makes farmhouse red and canyon black spraypaint, both of which are so permanent that if they are buffed with a washer, they leave a ghost of the tag, fully visible, behind..

some silvers, like krink, are extremely difficult to buff..

you have a lot to learn about ink..keep experimenting with different kinds, and you will learn quickly why some are better, and longer lasting than others..

marsh ink will occasionally show through a weak buff paint as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ASER1NE

it depends on the person , to some ppl they wont use ink thats not permanent , to me i dont care at all ........i use whatever i find , if it gets buffed the next day who cares , someone saw it , thats enough for me.

this right here is a smart man....knows that if even one person saw it...thenit was all worth the few seconds to hit it....all you have to do is keep wreckin the same spot until they get sick of buffing it and thenit's yours....it's all about who's more mature and the city always wants to be that one.....:dazed: fuck the buff

it's true that to an extent it doesn't matter, but some shit will stay. How about absorbable concrete? fuck that. spraypaint is permenant enoug, but so are a lot of other things. You don't want EVERYthing you do to stay lookimg ugly..do you

Archived