does is get more corrupt?

Remi Martin

Bush planned Iraq 'regime change' before becoming President

By Neil Mackay

A SECRET blueprint for US global domination reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in January 2001.

The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.'

The PNAC document supports a 'blueprint for maintaining global US pre-eminence, precluding the rise of a great power rival, and shaping the international security order in line with American principles and interests'.

This 'American grand strategy' must be advanced for 'as far into the future as possible', the report says. It also calls for the US to 'fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars' as a 'core mission'.

The report describes American armed forces abroad as 'the cavalry on the new American frontier'. The PNAC blueprint supports an earlier document written by Wolfowitz and Libby that said the US must 'discourage advanced industrial nations from challenging our leadership or even aspiring to a larger regional or global role'.

The PNAC report also:

l refers to key allies such as the UK as 'the most effective and efficient means of exercising American global leadership';

l describes peace-keeping missions as 'demanding American political leadership rather than that of the United Nations';

l reveals worries in the administration that Europe could rival the USA;

l says 'even should Saddam pass from the scene' bases in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will remain permanently -- despite domestic opposition in the Gulf regimes to the stationing of US troops -- as 'Iran may well prove as large a threat to US interests as Iraq has';

l spotlights China for 'regime change' saying 'it is time to increase the presence of American forces in southeast Asia'. This, it says, may lead to 'American and allied power providing the spur to the process of democratisation in China';

l calls for the creation of 'US Space Forces', to dominate space, and the total control of cyberspace to prevent 'enemies' using the internet against the US;

l hints that, despite threatening war against Iraq for developing weapons of mass destruction, the US may consider developing biological weapons -- which the nation has banned -- in decades to come. It says: 'New methods of attack -- electronic, 'non-lethal', biological -- will be more widely available ... combat likely will take place in new dimensions, in space, cyberspace, and perhaps the world of microbes ... advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool';

l and pinpoints North Korea, Libya, Syria and Iran as dangerous regimes and says their existence justifies the creation of a 'world-wide command-and-control system'.

Tam Dalyell, the Labour MP, father of the House of Commons and one of the leading rebel voices against war with Iraq, said: 'This is garbage from right-wing think-tanks stuffed with chicken-hawks -- men who have never seen the horror of war but are in love with the idea of war. Men like Cheney, who were draft-dodgers in the Vietnam war.

'This is a blueprint for US world domination -- a new world order of their making. These are the thought processes of fantasist Americans who want to control the world. I am appalled that a British Labour Prime Minister should have got into bed with a crew which has this moral standing.'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Advocate Reporter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KENNEDY CUOMO

GRANVILLE -- Civil liberties have been under assault since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Kerry Kennedy Cuomo said during a visit to Licking County on Thursday.

"Civil rights can seem abstract in a time of fear," she said. "They are what we fight for when we go to war."

Kennedy Cuomo spoke at Denison University. She has fought internationally for human rights for the past 21 years.

She is the daughter of Ethel Kennedy and the late Robert F. Kennedy and wife of Andrew Cuomo, a former secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Kennedy Cuomo was in New York City the day of the attacks. She has felt a tremendous vulnerability and a growing sense of how valuable the country's freedoms are, she said.

Since the terrorist attacks, the Bush administration has implemented a policy making all information about how the government is run secret, Kennedy Cuomo said. The Freedom of Information Act was approved in 1966 with the idea that an open, transparent government is good for democracy, she said.

"This is sort of reversing 40 years of openness," she said.

The Bush administration also wants to shield the new Office of Homeland Security from the Whistleblower Protection Act, Kennedy Cuomo said.

The act allows federal employees to expose corruption and law breaking in government agencies without being targeted for their actions.

Without whistleblowers, no one would have known that the Immigration and Naturalization Service issued student visas to two hijackers who flew planes into the World Trade Center, she said.

Through military tribunals, people can be arrested without due process and have secret evidence used against them in cases where they can be denied a lawyer and still be given the death penalty, Kennedy Cuomo said.

"That's frightening and an enormous blow to civil rights," Kennedy Cuomo said.

The federal government has embraced racial profiling and expanded its domestic surveillance, she said. And the Federal Bureau of Investigation can ask a library, pharmacy or credit card company for information on anyone, she said.

"Who knows where that information is going," she said.

"People need to express their concerns about these issues," she said.

They should write legislators and Congress members to let them know civil liberties shouldn't erode, she said.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by footsoldier

man, this guy had plans for global domination before he was elected. hes such a fuck and anyone who voted for him is even more of a fuck.

you people totally missed the point

strings get pulled and people fall into place only to take blame for the imperial front of these warlords trying to globalize.

its not the US or the pres its these losers who run the worlds most valuble and richsest companies and industries.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

you people elected this guy?

we sure didn't. florida bullshit. i hate this man with such passion. i stopped burning flags a long time ago, but for him i wanna start all over again.

as far as "corporations running our government" yeah thats true to a point, but GW here is just trying to live up to his father, it was certainly his greed (aka ownership of stock in oil) that made him wanna take out iraq.

fuck this shit.

america elected al gore, republicans just happen to have more money and more control. read 'stupid white men' by michael more, he explains the whole thing.

it's funny, ive honestly started to consider, for the first time, moving to another country, just so i can rid myself of the guilt of being a part of this nation. but then i think, how is that really 'ridding myself of guilt'? im not the problem anyway. i dont pay taxes, every single day i engage in something that would put me behind bars... its not me, its the people in control of our contry, and by leaving, im hardly doing anything to stop them.

so now i think ill stay and ill write on shit out of frustration and ill steal gatorade protein bars from WA WA so i can 'stick it to the man'...

i would do a 'fuck america' whole car, if i didnt know damn well it would get dissed by workers within a month.

im crabby...

Originally posted by T.T Boy

you people elected this guy?

who is he the next hitler?

note number 1) why does everyone keep posting these types of articles? they no longer surprise me in the least. i think that if they surprise anyone now-a-days then your either canadian or very very very very very stupid, as if theres a difference......

note number 2) he wasnt actually elected i dont think as much as that whole screw up thing happened in florida and we basically got stuck with him.

note number 3) america is basically going to rule the world apparently. and like the roman and greek empires of lore im sure we'll fall. but hellz baby, when we'z at the top, ill be enjoying the free drinks. livin large.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

note number 3) america is basically going to rule the world apparently. and like the roman and greek empires of lore im sure we'll fall. but hellz baby, when we'z at the top, ill be enjoying the free drinks. livin large.

You already do, now is where you are starting to fall. And I can forsee disaster with this whole Iraq thing, you'll all bow down to my power to predict the future when it happens.....

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by BROWNer

i thought using the anniversary for 9/11

as a springboard for US war mongering

was the classiest shit of the year.

i feel that but what a goddamn cheeseball

ahahaha

i should write a letter to my congressman or something asking him to relay a little proposal to mr. bush to have hawaii nuked along with our northern toilet (canadia) and possibly get rid of that shit-hole new jersey. even though they make us real people in new york look that much better, i dont care much for the smell. fuck man, if i lived in that state i'd jump on that whole "emo" thing too, jersey is bleak man. and you need to grasp onto music and be sad if your from there, what a cesspool. christ. im actually disgusted now. what was i talking about? i actually completely forget any kind of "relevant" point i had to make. go figure.

Archived