does face matter?

REGULATOR

alrite check this....theres this one chick in my class that has a body to fuckin die for...i mean holy shit...even the homosexual 60 year old boys wanna hit it...but her face is hurt...now what would you do? would you hit it regarless or would you go get a safeway paper bag and cover it up?? im bored as fuck right now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

since i'm all about the chics smile, i say face is important, and the body isn't so important. but she's gotta be smart, that's what really matters.

and she can't have a penis.

who's hotter kidblount or Bojangles?

i think i am the only girl that doesn't really care that much what my guy looks like as long as i am into him as far as personality.... and ummm other things....

i am not saying janlges isn't cute.... i think he is more attractive than anyone i've ever met, even when he was rocking a mullet.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

alrite check this....theres this one chick in my class that has a body to fuckin die for...i mean holy shit...even the homosexual 60 year old boys wanna hit it...but her face is hurt...now what would you do? would you hit it regarless or would you go get a safeway paper bag and cover it up?? im bored as fuck right now

that is called a butter face....

(everything looks good but-her face)

a horrid face brings down the whole body.

even in the dark you know what lurks

id rather be with a girl that had a beautiful face and alright body than a girl with a bitchin body and a face like macy gray

Re: Re: does face matter?

Originally posted by Iris

that is called a butter face....

(everything looks good but-her face)

dammit....i was gonna say butterhead..

could be the infamous blockomo though..

looks good from a block or more. :D

but hey, just remember, if the body is kickin, and the face aint, love is only a light switch away.:crazy:

Guest --zeSto--

wrap a flag around her head and do it for your country,

if we stop getting drunk and nailing fugly bitches... then the terrorists win.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

wrap a flag around her head and do it for your country,

if we stop getting drunk and nailing fugly bitches... then the terrorists win.

ha ha

thats a tuff one.

i hate it when i see BUFF DUDES who are just UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. it's like, what the fuck is going on??

if i dig a guy who was alrite looking, but he was super dope and had the best personality ever..... then of course i'm gunna love him, for him.

now in your case, im not sure how it works for guys. my homeboys would check out some yucked out looking girls, and id be like, what the fuck? and they would tell me "PUSSY AINT GOT A FACE".. and that made me think. to me, if i ever had sex with someone just because they were hot, and nothing else.... then that would just be it, sex. if i looked passed all that shit in an "alrite guy" then id know there was something there. but uh...... in your situation....

What im saying, what ever turns you on enough to hit it. If her body turns you on, then hey........

Archived