does anyone

dobsilla

know a place i can download that andy milionkis kid freestyles. hes a funny ass fat kid. he just got picked up to do a 10 episode show on mtv. i think it starts june 26th. who would have though a fat kid that makes stupid rap songs would get his own show.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

definately check this kid out. you can go to andymilonakis.cjb.net to look at the videos, they direct you to other sites for them though, the site got all fucked when mtv bought his soul. if you find any good spots to peep his shit let me know. my computer isnt playing streaming media right now...

POINTS OF INFORMATION:

1- he's been on "The Man Show" many times before.

2- Hes actually in his late 20s/early 30s. I met him on NYear's of last year, he is my friends closest friend's lil brother. He also came to a drum and bass party I was at, it was funny to see him sit at the bar. Im not sure why he is so small, but nonetheless, he does look 12.