Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

does anyone

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dobsilla, Jun 10, 2005.

1. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

know a place i can download that andy milionkis kid freestyles. hes a funny ass fat kid. he just got picked up to do a 10 episode show on mtv. i think it starts june 26th. who would have though a fat kid that makes stupid rap songs would get his own show.

2. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

i couldnt believe that shit when i saw he got a show. i'm about to get me a web cam.

3. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

haha yeah no shit, that kid is fucking nuts and now he gets bank to be an idiot.

4. wAndEreR

wAndEreR Member

HMMM..GOTTA CHECK IT OUT..CUZ I HAVE NO NO CLUE WUTCHALL MUMBLIN ABOUT.. :rolleyes:

5. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

definately check this kid out. you can go to andymilonakis.cjb.net to look at the videos, they direct you to other sites for them though, the site got all fucked when mtv bought his soul. if you find any good spots to peep his shit let me know. my computer isnt playing streaming media right now...

6. creepy_cre2d

creepy_cre2d New Jack

That kid got a show? MTV or something?

7. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

yeah he got a show on the sunday stew on mtv after punk'd starting on the 26th, hes gonna make loot.

8. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

9. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

just saw a commercial on mtv for it, its a skit show. he walked up to an old ass man and said "i bet i can beat you in a race bitch" and took off. kinda funny for some reason.

10. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

hell yeah this little fat kid is funny i remember when he came out on jimmy kimmel dressed like a black lady. oh and jimmy kimmel is the producer of his show. when he was on howard stern this fool started freestylin' all kinds of stupid shit.

11. dubsface

dubsface Member

POINTS OF INFORMATION:

1- he's been on "The Man Show" many times before.

2- Hes actually in his late 20s/early 30s. I met him on NYear's of last year, he is my friends closest friend's lil brother. He also came to a drum and bass party I was at, it was funny to see him sit at the bar. Im not sure why he is so small, but nonetheless, he does look 12.

12. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

He is the same kid from the man show? That was some of the funniest stuff on that show...approved

13. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

14. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

I thought he was retarded
    [​IMG]

15. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson New Jack

I think I hate MTV more and more with each day that passes by..