Does anyone remember...

test pattern

Does anyone remember Harvey Danger or Semisonic?

Great bands. Harvey Danger is amazing. Their bass player is really good. They sound alot like Rainer Maria with a male vocalist. They've got great songs.

Semisonic rules as well. I like their vocals.

Ben Folds Five?

Really, really good shit.

Does anyone remember/still listen to these bands? (I'm not talking about just playing "Brick" or "Flagpole Sitta" over and over again. Or "Closing Time."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Semisonic rules...they are still around. They released Chemistry a year and a half ago.

Harvey Danger sucks my nuts.

Ben Folds Five is no more... Ben Folds left the band and put out his solo album entitled Rockin the Suburbs.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Semisonic- Closing Time, great song

Ben Folds Five, greatt greatt band, check out ROCKING THE SUBURBS and the Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head songs

YALL DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE

BEING MALE MIDDLE CLASS AND WHITE

````````

actually its really not that bad

i used to like ben folds five. the first album was good. got it before it was popular, or, "underground", if you will. because i'm so cool like that. if you like them, check out quasi. just because everybody says the guy sounds like ben folds. also, perhaps, mates of state.

Originally posted by test pattern

Does anyone remember Harvey Danger or Semisonic?

Great bands. Harvey Danger is amazing. Their bass player is really good. They sound alot like Rainer Maria with a male vocalist. They've got great songs.

Semisonic rules as well. I like their vocals.

Ben Folds Five?

Really, really good shit.

Does anyone remember/still listen to these bands? (I'm not talking about just playing "Brick" or "Flagpole Sitta" over and over again. Or "Closing Time."

I fucking hate those bands....i always thought of them as 1 hit wonders, and when you get their CD, you are always disapointed with the quality of the rest of the tracks. I cant stand Semisonic, and harvey danger feild should be fed to hungry children...

although:

if they put some consistency into their CD, like the same energy as their radio hit then they might be something....but whatever...that shit doesn't matter, they prolly made a killing and thats what matters isn't it?

Guest Andy Capp

you want a coke? maybe some fries? the roast beef combos only $9.95. it's ok, you don't have to pay, i've got all the change.

-ben folds

key lyrics.

or zak and sara.

sara, spelled without and H was getting bored, on a peavey amp in 1984,

while zak without a C tried out new guitars playing sara with no H's favorite song.

money. simple yet ingenuitive.

i'm not usually into the rock or whatever scene, but this is an exception.

Archived