Does anyone know of a free file server?

26SidedCube

Bigger than yahoo mail persay. I need to upload a 2.9mb file real quick so I can get it off another computer. AIM or Yahoo Messenger won't work on this computer so that's out of the question.

Sorry if this has been talked about, I used the search button and found nothing. Whoever finds me a site can have a whole bunch of lame drum/horn samples.

Please?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alright because... like I was saying, the AIM on the computer I'm trying to send from won't connect to other computers no matter how many times I dick with the firewall settings. there in lies the problem. I fucking hate computers that have been glitched to shit by the internet.

Nah, no offense taken. I'll try ABC's site, if not it's not horribly important anyway. I'm sure I'll figure something out no matter what.. and in the meantime I figured we could use this information in here.

I'll report back in a minute after trying the site.

Perfect. Not a problem whatsoever. I recommend anyone use this site if they ever have file sharing problems or don't have access to AIM, Yahoo, etc...

Mr. Alex TraAlphabetaca is Johnny on the spot plus a baked potato and tall quart of sour cream. I owe you something eventually.

Thanks for the offer gliks.

Archived