Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Does anyone know of a free file server?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 26SidedCube, Jun 24, 2004.

1. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Bigger than yahoo mail persay. I need to upload a 2.9mb file real quick so I can get it off another computer. AIM or Yahoo Messenger won't work on this computer so that's out of the question.

Sorry if this has been talked about, I used the search button and found nothing. Whoever finds me a site can have a whole bunch of lame drum/horn samples.

Please?

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I actually have a server that I'm pretty sure I could upload the file onto. What extension is it?

3. 26SidedCube

Just a simple zip file. Do you want a bunch of samples in trade?

And how would I upload it? FTP?

Holding the line...

4. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

you could send me the file via AIM.

and I could upload.

yes it's FTP, and PW protected.

lemme test to see if it will accept a zip.

EDIT*

Ok yes a zip will work fine.

5. 26SidedCube

Alright because... like I was saying, the AIM on the computer I'm trying to send from won't connect to other computers no matter how many times I dick with the firewall settings. there in lies the problem. I fucking hate computers that have been glitched to shit by the internet.

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

oh.

ahhh

no offense but like... there are a lot of files on that server and i dont really want to give out the PW.

8. 26SidedCube

Nah, no offense taken. I'll try ABC's site, if not it's not horribly important anyway. I'm sure I'll figure something out no matter what.. and in the meantime I figured we could use this information in here.

I'll report back in a minute after trying the site.

9. 26SidedCube

Perfect. Not a problem whatsoever. I recommend anyone use this site if they ever have file sharing problems or don't have access to AIM, Yahoo, etc...

Mr. Alex TraAlphabetaca is Johnny on the spot plus a baked potato and tall quart of sour cream. I owe you something eventually.

Thanks for the offer gliks.