Does anyone have JA flicks?

Guest freighthed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Catch22
Originally posted by TonySuprano

i cant believe that dude dissed sabers piece - he must be NUTS !

He's an attention whore. Remember when he came to LA in the early 90's & started dissin KSN for the fuck of it. And here we are talking about him. He fucks shit up though.

THESE ARE THE PICS I LOVE TO SEE< EVEN THOUGH I AGREE NEWER JA GETS BORING AND REPEATIVE, BUT ONCE AGAIN HE DOESNT DO IT FOR THE ARTISTIC VALUE< THIS MAN DOES IT FOR THE LOVE OF DAMAGE>AND HE SUCESSED WELL> I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME MORE VINTAGE JA BOMBING FLIX>>> "BOOT STYLE"

DAMN ALL U PEOPLE HATE ON "JA".IF IT WASNT FOR HIM ALMOST HALF YOU PEOPLE WOULDNT BE BOMBING RIGHT NOW.HE DID WHAT HE DID,DISSING PEOPLE,KINGING CITY'S, WHATEVER. BUT HE DID IT.ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING FOOTSTEPS,AND THATS WERE EVERYONE WANTS TO BE "KING".

JA = A TRUE KING NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE HIS THROWN:king:

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by MeAndU=69

cap=king but ja=god.id prefer seeing a dope ass thtow on a busy st than some gay ass legal or a piece in an insanely chill spot.

word

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by MeAndU=69

cap=king but ja=god.id prefer seeing a dope ass thtow on a busy st than some gay ass legal or a piece in an insanely chill spot.

^^^word to big bird on that-

people like JA and cap make the graffiti world revolve

it aint all about "artwork" and pretty pictures somebodys gotta be out there making people go ewwwwwwwww!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by The Dude

Originally posted by krowteN

the anti-hero

the antagonist

the nigga you just love to hate

the king!

the iron sheek boot JA thro up-before the refined one we all know today

http://www.nycsubway.org/slides/r10/r10-3081.jpg'>

oh man, who the hell did the pizza?

i think the lords of brooklyn did it, but i could be wrong. i used to have the same flick but unfortunately not anymore.

Originally posted by cheifblame

well besides his dissing the la river peice i think he was a legend! no matter how much of an ass someone is you dont do that thats just rude!

LOL! YES OF COURSE IT'S RUDE! YOU SEE THE LIGHT!

You just can't put two and two together.

Not only did JA succeed (I'm sure) in pissing off SABER, he's managed to piss off a lot of other people too... so, yes, it's rude, and mean, and spiteful. Which isn't surprising since IT WAS A DISS!

WOW! LIGHT OFF SOME FUCKING FIREWORKS! WE FOUND SOME NEW INCREDIBLE SHIT! A DISS THAT WAS DESIGNED TO PISS SOMEONE OFF! OHMYGOD! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE PHENOMENON! I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE EVER THOUGHT OF DISSING SOMEONE IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM MAD!

I know i should just ignore this shit, but I'm bored at work and I can't help it. Hearing about how what JA did was "wrong" drives me crazy.

Of course it was "wrong"- that was the point!

Archived