does anyone have an origional thought

illestpapoe!!!!

not an invention (that would give away importants) but like a philisophical thought n an area in and about life or whatever.. am i the only one who thinks for himself? does everyone here just read and hear things etc... and just absorb facts (obviously not 100%) but it seems like no one thinks for themselves.. c'MMOONN let me hear some theories!!!!! or any type of thought you thought of that you thinks your own, or havnt hweard anyone else say!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my original thought of the day:

Modern day pirates are pussies.

They only seem to show up at kids

birthday parties and they dont even steal shit.

Blackbeard used to weave a fuze into his beard

and light it on fire when he was raiding ships.

Pirates these days just cant compete with that shit.

Originally posted by illestpapoe!!!!@Jan 4 2005, 06:17 PM

c'MMOONN let me hear some theories!!!!! or any type of thought you thought of that you thinks your own

fucking christ, nice sentence buddy. Instead of philosophy books, why dont you ask mommy to buy you Hooked on Phonics next Christmas.

happy 05!

Originally posted by illestpapoe!!!!@Jan 4 2005, 06:17 PM

not an invention (that would give away importants) but like a philisophical thought n an area in and about life or whatever.. am i the only one who thinks for himself? does everyone here just read and hear things etc... and just absorb facts (obviously not 100%) but it seems like no one thinks for themselves.. c'MMOONN let me hear some theories!!!!! or any type of thought you thought of that you thinks your own, or havnt hweard anyone else say!!

Originiolly I thought that this board attracted more intelligent members than you.

KEY:

Underline: Caps

Bold: Grammar, incomprehensible sentences

Italics: Spelling

Red: Punctuation

GRADE:

F--

YOU SUCK AT LIFE

This is my origional thoughtshst.

Originally posted by GnomeToys+Jan 5 2005, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GnomeToys - Jan 5 2005, 12:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-illestpapoe!!!!@Jan 4 2005, 06:17 PM

Originiolly I thought that this board attracted more intelligent members than you.

KEY:

Underline: Caps

Bold: Grammar, incomprehensible sentences

Italics: Spelling

Red: Punctuation

GRADE:

F--

YOU SUCK AT LIFE

This is my origional thoughtshst.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: OWNED

show us how intelligent you are kid.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Jan 4 2005, 03:22 PM

I remember being 14 and reading my first philosophy textbook too.

by the way, this thread is not an original thought. i thought the groupie one was nice though. it cheered me up. thanks to whoever started that.

inteligence? what kind? imsuck at math that part of my brain sucks balls.. theres different types of "smarts"... and i dont know what i wrote, but i was asking if you think NOT from philosiphy text books or anything, i always critisize philosiphy text books i hate that word philosiphy..

anyway i dont know mabe on

reasons to believe why god may just be from us, or why do you believe or not etc...

how limited is our focus? (like right now or during any present time with your train of thought) (that would never be in a philosiphy text book or anywhere else i saw)

i dont know what someone ants to talk about if you give catagory would be cool (again iwasnt saying i was intelligent mabe implied it whatever its part of veryfaghang no shut up!!!)