does anyone else find Terror really funny?

boogie hands

this band is so bad ass....almost too bad ass. plus every time i listen to them i feel like its 95 and im at a show trying not to let the ink from the X's on my hands rub off on my new camos.

just to drive my point home i just switched terror songs on the ipod and realized only one out of about 25 is over 3 minutes....so bad ass. fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Terror is over rated. Go listen to The Suicide File or American Nightmare is you want awesome pissed off hardcore. But Scott Vogel from Terror makes the best calls ever at shows. Some jems from last time i saw them:

"2004 I LOVE HARDCORE!"

"if you know the words help me out. This one's called I Don't Need Your Help"

"Everybody move up. This ones called keep your distance."

Yes, these were actually said.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Jan 23 2005, 06:33 AM

Terror is over rated. Go listen to The Suicide File or American Nightmare is you want awesome pissed off hardcore. But Scott Vogel from Terror makes the best calls ever at shows. Some jems from last time i saw them:

"2004 I LOVE HARDCORE!"

"if you know the words help me out. This one's called I Don't Need Your Help"

"Everybody move up. This ones called keep your distance."

Yes, these were actually said.

HA!!!

i like the breakdown in "better off without you" as un creative as it is...i still like it.

i think they are the only actual hardcore band i have on my computer.

i had some shi halude a little bit ago..funny story..i was listening to them for the first time (i had just downloaded them) and was displeased by the sound..but not shure...then my mom walked in, made a sower face and stated "please tell me you dont like this shit" witch was the final blow in my mind...so no more of that.

the mee maw has good taste (raised on frank zappa and joe satriani so i take her word for stuff)

im gonna stick with metal...but breakdowns are sick so that metalcore stuff is cool.

yes terror is cheesy as hell but thats part of the fun of it. I like the fact that its nastalgic of the days of victory records hoodies, camo pants, hardline straight edge, and e-chord breakdowns.

I miss those days. Alot of hardcore bands now-a-days sound kinda soft and alot of the lyrics sound like something that a 16 year old kid would write. THough I am not lumping all of todays hardcore into it but alot of it does fit in there.

Has anyone else been getting back into the habit of rolling around listening to earlya nd mid 90's hardcore and feeling like a badass?....slugfest's buffalo hardcore has been the jam lately along with the first two by the grace of god releases on victory and old snapcase....too much mosh for one car seat.

The first ep was the shit,I was excited to hear the full length.Then I start thinking....Vogels been singing the same 5 songs through out his career.Terror sounds like Slugfest,dispare,buried alive.........I'm not feeling it any more.If I wanted to listen to any of those bands it would be Slugfest.The lyrics suck!