Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Does anyone Agressive Skate

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Some1, Dec 5, 2001.

1. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

i just started i think its the greatest thing in the world
    you got any pics puttem up i'de like to see em

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

what?? you mean ROLLERBLADE:lol:

3. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i hope to god he's not talking about rollerblading... GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY.

i swear, chalk it up to being old and jaded, but fuck rollerblading, that shit is stupid gay. im tempted to close this fucking thread just out of spite. if you write, and you rollerblade, you dont write. your just a fag on rollerblades posing as a writer.

seeking/unjustifiably angry

5. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

I like that trick where they jump in the air and kick themselves in the butt.

6. SteelUnion25

SteelUnion25 New Jack

http://store5.yimg.com/I/villagestreetwear_1661_65566804'>

agressive roller dancing

7. Rhubarb

Rhubarb Guest

i love how everyone hates on rollerblading. it's so funny.i used to skate before all the bullshit started. whatever im not going to defend it i havent skated in about 3 years.

8. im not witty

im not witty Guest

he said aggressive skate. hahahahaha, thats too much

9. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

motherfucker asked if anyone rollerblades!~!

10. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

ouch......

keep that shit to yourself, no one wants your agressive skating round these parts, Some1.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if your talking about rollerblading, dont refer to it as 'skating' as its not. its fucking 'blading' an infinitly gayer, more feminine step daughter to skating.

yeah, i like that other one trick where they jump up and turn around. oh, and theres that really cool one where they jump up and then grab their foot. that stuff is wicked.

(wicked GAY)

id like to point out, that i mean no disrespect to homosexuals. even the gayest gay guy is more manly then some sucker on rollerblades. you might as well wear fucking hot pants and roll around with a cock in your mouth, cause if your gonna be 'aggressive skating' thats how gay you are.

12. beardo

beardo Guest

so what youre saying is youre gay, seeking? im getting very guilty homoerotic blading vibes from you man. you better check that shit at the door.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

hell no fool, your about to get gay bashed for comments like that.

i been skating since you were in pre school. OG status

seeking/unblock me fucker, we need to talk.

14. beardo

beardo Guest

me unblock you? from what?

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont know, i havent seen you on aim in a few days... atleast i dont remember seeing you.

either unblock me, or get on... i got trip plans to discuss with you.