DOES ANYBODY KNOW THESE VIDEOES?

KRAUT

Okay I saw those graff videos pretty cheap on the I-net...I don't know whats inside so if anybody has one of them or knows whats in them or if they are any good/worth it, quality, and all that kind of stuff, write it in here PLEEZ. The videos are:

1. Keepin it real-wildstyles

2.Secrets-getting ready to take that mutherfucka over

3.Wildside(must be about freights)

So, helpful infoe will be appreciated thaaanks in advance...I really wanna know...:confused: :confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

.get some REAL vids

Not to be a dick but you should look into "FX Crew" the video, Magic Moments, Damage Inc is cool, the Cope2 vid is good for some history, uhhhhh of coarse WildStyle...not wildstyles or whatever but "WILDSTYLE".... Just a thought.

We have Cope2 and FX on our site for $16.50 each or you can go to Amazon.com to get Wildstyle for a nice price. E-bay has "wildstyle" pop up every once in awhile but it gets pricey.

(hey mod, this is what I mean about "relavant" and not whoring)

CAPS........ opinions = health

Thanks but I already have Wildstyle...I know that there are alot of kool videos out there but the relation between the price and whats in them is most times BS...I just saw those and was wondering if they would be a good thing to take back home to Germany to have some American phlix on vid that you cant get there...I'll check your site thanks

Guest Agt. Adopus

You can get WildStyle for 9.99$.

The FX video is mearly glossy bullshit

Caps, quit acting like a fucking TV commercial and quit trying to justify your bullshit by calling it "relavent" ... I and a thousand others are sick of you and everyone else trying to make some profit off of this cluture. It is people like you who keep graffiti commercialized just because you can get some money by whoring your culture. It's to bad TV is whored by capitalizm, but I will be damned if graffiti is. You remind me of one big Sprite commercial now get off the forum

-AdopusWRECKS

why would anyone want to see the FX video? i think i felt the same way about this video that the euro guys feel about freights. it bored the fuck out of me. i could just look at flicks if i wanted to see that stuff. atleast in a benching video there isn't any action but you get some variety. wasn't that thing like 100% legal walls?

.yeah all legals

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

why would anyone want to see the FX video? ....... wasn't that thing like 100% legal walls?

Yeah it was. I guess it just depends on what you like. I like productions and I really like DAIM. I think everybody needs to see DAIM work (even tho you don't get to see him work much) because he is unreal. I also like the fact that it's all about the crew and how they get walls. It is just another side of graff and the vid works well to show the production side of things. I like to have the vid on hand when we are talking to the city about getting diferent spots or talking to a buisness owner about his back or side wall. We can show him the vid and offer up some free work to him. Getting legals are sometimes a pain so it works.

Anyway... my 4 cents.

CAPS.... not a comercial whore cause I don't make A FUCKING CENT! Get off it.

Guest imported_b0b

i felt the same way about this video that the euro guys feel about freights.

I like that expression...

Guest i cant login

pick up gtv8, it may help explain to you euros our obsession with freights.

just a thought.

im also dead serious.

this is another fucked up thread where all you toys dont know nothing about a dope video,daim??? who gives a fuk about watch "daim" doing a legal wall!!!!!!! a dope video is like dirty hands 2 with so much train action,throw up actions and bombing street pieces etc etc that you just want to go and destroy shit not be amped up to do your poofter daytime gaytime legal wall,u cunts have no idea what graff is about.

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

THE BEST VIDEO I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST YEAR IS "DIRTY HANDS PART2" THIS SHIT IS HARDCORE AND HOW A GRAFF VIDEO SHOOD BE,TELL ME WHAT DO OTHER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THIS VIDEO????? :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Top fucking vid. 10/10. A must see.

Guest fr8lover

this is another fucked up thread where all you toys dont know nothing about a dope video,daim??? who gives a fuk about watch "daim" doing a legal wall!!!!!!! a dope video is like dirty hands 2 with so much train action,throw up actions and bombing street pieces etc etc that you just want to go and destroy shit not be amped up to do your poofter daytime gaytime legal wall,u cunts have no idea what graff is about.

finally one of the aussies says "poofter" ive been into that word since i heard it on monty python..

"WHATS THE FIRST RULE?"

"NO POOFTAHS!"

the bruces...ahaha

sooooooo true. the fx video put me to sleep about 3 minutes into it......booooooring

who gives a fuk about watch "daim" doing a legal wall!!!!!!! .............u cunts have no idea what graff is about.

K.... your dumb. You just showed how dumb so i'll leave it at that.

DAIM=KING

CAPS..... your a funny underbuddy

Guest imported_Europe

The FX video was great in my opinion. 99% of all graff videos concentrates on bombing and trains, it was nice to have a good wall video. Also its done 100 times more professional than all other videos.

And it has POEM doing an NYC clean train!!! So get your facts straight before you diss!!!

Videos that are a must:

Stylewars

Wildstyle

FX Video

Cope 2

Dirty Handz 2

i got a copy of fx and cope2 on the same video. fx was first and i watched about 10 minutes of it and fast forwarded to cope2. although i thought cope2 was a bunch of people stroking each others ego's it was a good video and made me wanna paint.

ha ha...the bootlegs..

the cope video was good....clean train action and all.

hell, you get to see a cope piece roll out into a station with a bunch of people standing there in front of it. it was some people talkin each other up, but its nyc history.

you know who i got that from right? how did he copy it? why did it come out so shitty? did the videos have some type of anti-copying shit,cause i heard disney did that with their films but i wouldn't think a graff video would.i'm also mad he left out the 10 minutes of straight bombing at the end.

hey EUROPE! Are you somehow connected to the MMMag? If yes, can you tell me what the name of I think the first song in the Here To Stay Video is? It uses a sample of plaisir d'amour I think. It really rocks. Its all slow and stuff its kool.

I havn't seen many graff vidz, but I can tell you now, DIRTY HANDS 2 IS FUCKIN SIC! Can anyone tell me of a vid that could possibly live up to its standard?

NO because DHandz IS the best you can get concerning bombing etc.

Archived