Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DOES ANYBODY KNOW THESE VIDEOES?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by KRAUT, Feb 27, 2002.

1. KRAUT

KRAUT Junior Member

Okay I saw those graff videos pretty cheap on the I-net...I don't know whats inside so if anybody has one of them or knows whats in them or if they are any good/worth it, quality, and all that kind of stuff, write it in here PLEEZ. The videos are:
    1. Keepin it real-wildstyles
    2.Secrets-getting ready to take that mutherfucka over
    3.Wildside(must be about freights)
    So, helpful infoe will be appreciated thaaanks in advance...I really wanna know...:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. CAPS

CAPS Member

.get some REAL vids

Not to be a dick but you should look into "FX Crew" the video, Magic Moments, Damage Inc is cool, the Cope2 vid is good for some history, uhhhhh of coarse WildStyle...not wildstyles or whatever but "WILDSTYLE".... Just a thought.

We have Cope2 and FX on our site for $16.50 each or you can go to Amazon.com to get Wildstyle for a nice price. E-bay has "wildstyle" pop up every once in awhile but it gets pricey.

(hey mod, this is what I mean about "relavant" and not whoring)

CAPS........ opinions = health

3. KRAUT

KRAUT Junior Member

Thanks but I already have Wildstyle...I know that there are alot of kool videos out there but the relation between the price and whats in them is most times BS...I just saw those and was wondering if they would be a good thing to take back home to Germany to have some American phlix on vid that you cant get there...I'll check your site thanks

4. KRAUT

KRAUT Junior Member

PS is the FX video VHS or this dum American system?:confused:

5. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus Guest

You can get WildStyle for 9.99$.

The FX video is mearly glossy bullshit

Caps, quit acting like a fucking TV commercial and quit trying to justify your bullshit by calling it "relavent" ... I and a thousand others are sick of you and everyone else trying to make some profit off of this cluture. It is people like you who keep graffiti commercialized just because you can get some money by whoring your culture. It's to bad TV is whored by capitalizm, but I will be damned if graffiti is. You remind me of one big Sprite commercial now get off the forum

-AdopusWRECKS

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

isnt this exactly what smart was saying not to do.....

7. IVO AKM KILLERZ

IVO AKM KILLERZ Veteran Member

THE BEST VIDEO I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST YEAR IS "DIRTY HANDS PART2" THIS SHIT IS HARDCORE AND HOW A GRAFF VIDEO SHOOD BE,TELL ME WHAT DO OTHER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THIS VIDEO????? :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

8. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

^^^^^^

DIRTY HANDS 2

thats some good shit there guy.

gt crew kills shit there.

9. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

why would anyone want to see the FX video? i think i felt the same way about this video that the euro guys feel about freights. it bored the fuck out of me. i could just look at flicks if i wanted to see that stuff. atleast in a benching video there isn't any action but you get some variety. wasn't that thing like 100% legal walls?

10. SEone

SEone Member

Video Graff 1-6 is well worth any investment...every writer should have at least a bootleg copy of wildstyle and style wars....

11. CAPS

CAPS Member

.yeah all legals

Yeah it was. I guess it just depends on what you like. I like productions and I really like DAIM. I think everybody needs to see DAIM work (even tho you don't get to see him work much) because he is unreal. I also like the fact that it's all about the crew and how they get walls. It is just another side of graff and the vid works well to show the production side of things. I like to have the vid on hand when we are talking to the city about getting diferent spots or talking to a buisness owner about his back or side wall. We can show him the vid and offer up some free work to him. Getting legals are sometimes a pain so it works.

Anyway... my 4 cents.

CAPS.... not a comercial whore cause I don't make A FUCKING CENT! Get off it.

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

silent weapons for quiet wars

the greatest video title of all time.

13. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

I like that expression...

14. trickone

trickone New Jack

i got the secrets video i don't really like it, it basically just shows pieces from miami, it shows a little bit of people showing the "secrets" of painting but thats basically it

15. Are2

Are2 Guest

so many shitty videos, so little time...