DODGY DISPLAYING OF IMAGES?

SKUMBALUCKAH

For a while now when I’m viewing a page with a load of jpg's on (for example a post in the bench) a lot of the time images disappear/ part of images disappear/ don’t display fully/ generally fuck me off, etc. I have to click and drag over the image then click away to see it.

I’ve done a search to find a patch or something to fix it but cant find one. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and/or knows what to do to go about fixing the problem? (I’m using Internet explorer 5.0)

cheers!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to have that same problem except i dealt with it and didn't cry like a baby!

just kidding.

run a virus scan (always a good idea when something is acting strangely). make sure to update your virus checker first before scanning, otherwise it'll be useless. if you don't have one go to http://free-av.com. they have a good free program you can download.

other than that, remove and re-install should take care of it.

Guest railroadjerk

that happens to me with really long pictures, like connectors and such. if i scroll over, it disappears or is only partly there...your guess is as good as mine as to why.

Archived