Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dodge block back!

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by dodgeblock!!, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dodgeblock!!

dodgeblock!! New Jack

Guess who's back, nope, not Mase, it's the banned from this shitt in 15 minutes ster. now, where the fuck was I, oh yeah, what in the shit is dodge block?!!
    WHY ME,
    Where is dodge block?

2. dodgeblock!!

dodgeblock!! New Jack

makebelive

please make me belive that you are real life movie stars like wesly snipes and david carotine and robert dniro.

3. dodgeblock!!

dodgeblock!! New Jack

the new chinatownthread is better$

i fell in love with oding this shit is crazy you wouldent be what you are if it wasent for us i caught a case up caught a loose bitch on 9th street what you caught today
    striked out before dinner caught alot of things to get ahead you got to do it in order to make money to get crazy high mansion civic centerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrheron

4. thumper

thumper Banned

dodge block = varrio grande decoto
    largest norteƱo gang outta fremont, ca.
    check speedyloc.com for flix under "northern ridaz"

5. dodgeblock!!

dodgeblock!! New Jack

death before dishoner

death before dishoner
    <this means snitches will be terminated>

6. dodgeblock!!

dodgeblock!! New Jack

why the fuck does the biggest gang in northern california give a fuck what a fat nigger does with his spare time?

7. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Flow ish

Flow ish Member

It was nice not knowing you.
    I hope to never know you again.

9. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.