Doda The Exploda Makes me want to shoot my wad

Milton

I've been watching re-runs of Fresh Prince on Nick@Nite before I go to sleep, and last night I accidentally left the TV on when I fell asleep. So I wake up this morning to this obnoxious bitch talking about "Tell baby duck to stop, Parra, can you say Parra." And "We're going to the duck pond [clap clap clap]." If this bitch were a real person I'd hunt her down with a golf club and a blowtorch. I know they want the little white kids to be culturally sensitive but this is ridiculous...

Parra!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For God's sake, now there is a commercial for "Kid's Bob" which is a CD of shitty pop sungs sung by little annoying white kids. If my kids would come out like that I could never marry a white woman. Cut your fucking hair, punk! That song was shitty to begin with. I need to get the fuck out of the house...

I don't know anything about Dora the Explorer except that I've seen grown women wearing her backpacks.

But, yo, I'm really worried about the Pokeman generation. One day, everything will be all stupid and Japanese. Like, adult shows will be written by the Pokeman and Digimon generation in the coming years.

Just like that South Park episode, they will attack using ourselves against us.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 23 2006, 01:55 PM

wait...things have to rhyme now to be educational?

are we enrolling kids in the school of rap and poetry now?

if you have ever seen the show or heard the theme song, it's quite obvious that "dora" and "explorer" are supposed to pass as rhyming words. technically, it's acceptable because it's approximate rhyme, but little kids don't know what approximate rhyme is.

see, milton even said "dora the explorA." maybe it's an ebonics thing.

dora the explorer wwwwwtf :burn:

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 23 2006, 01:55 PM

wait...things have to rhyme now to be educational?

are we enrolling kids in the school of rap and poetry now?

theres a show on A&E, Intervention, and they had a gambling addict who was once hailed as a genious and taught an undergraduate class at 17... the whole lecture he did a rap. video was from the late 80s and was hilarious. ha. i cant find the video though. i dont know what this has to do with anything.