do...............

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i always find it devilishly satisfying when im out with my mom and happen to fill out some paperwork. she hates 'graffiti handwriting' not that mine looks like tags necessarily, but everytime i had over the paperwork to a secretary or whoever they comment on my nice legible handwriting. i just turn to my mom and smile.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

eh eh my signature comes out different everytime which can be a problem, but as for my hand writing its developed into its own handstyle. which also can be a problem, goddamn the disease of graffiti.

i suffer the same indecentcy

eh eh my signature comes out different everytime which can be a problem, but as for my hand writing its developed into its own handstyle. which also can be a problem, goddamn the disease of graffiti.

i suffer the same indignity.

Me too, i always get hassled and i get asked for multiple forms of ID..

Guest willy.wonka

i got my signature skills,but

my handwriting is definatley one of a tagger..looks shitty,but people like my handwriting...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

I USUALLY WRITE IN ALL CAPS EXCEPT FOR MY LETTER i...STRANGE ISNT IT? MY "NORMAL" WRITING NOW LOOKS JUST LIKE MY "GRAFF" LETTERS.

Archived