Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

do...............

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by swif1, Feb 7, 2002.

1. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

do writers have good hand writing?

i write in all caps

but lack the writing ability

so i should practice practice practice so i cant get the best of both worlds

2. beardo

beardo Guest

i always find it devilishly satisfying when im out with my mom and happen to fill out some paperwork. she hates 'graffiti handwriting' not that mine looks like tags necessarily, but everytime i had over the paperwork to a secretary or whoever they comment on my nice legible handwriting. i just turn to my mom and smile.

3. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Got any gum?

4. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

i write like a looney. it's not as much bad as it is just crazy. it's like a 3rd grader in a hurry.
    i should really work on that.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

so do i. but i've found that with the amount of time i've been using a pc for since i left high school my handwriting has diminished really badly because the only time i'll really use a pen is to sketch or to sign forms

6. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

eh eh my signature comes out different everytime which can be a problem, but as for my hand writing its developed into its own handstyle. which also can be a problem, goddamn the disease of graffiti.

7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

8. NATO

NATO Guest

i suffer the same indecentcy

9. NATO

NATO Guest

i suffer the same indignity.

10. SayOne

SayOne Guest

Me too, i always get hassled and i get asked for multiple forms of ID..

11. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

ive got some shitty ass handwriting when im just taking notes or something..if i want it to come out nice i can pull it off but its to much thought.

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i got my signature skills,but

my handwriting is definatley one of a tagger..looks shitty,but people like my handwriting...

14. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I am the only one that can read my handwritting and that's all that matters.

15. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

i can't read my own handwriting...leads to many problems