do you write or do you tag? bring your style

Guest kuvets

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its not a x-mas tree dumb fucks

your talking shit but your not showing your hands why?

maybe because you cant afourd a digital cam. or a fucking web cam

poor fucks

Originally posted by kuvets

its not a x-mas tree dumb fucks

your talking shit but your not showing your hands why?

maybe because you cant afourd a digital cam. or a fucking web cam

poor fucks

dont be so quick to mouth off you are still knew to the game and telling mother fuckers about your digi cam and or web cam that your mom bought doesn't impress anyone.and as far as your "handstyle"it is played out remeber this.you will only be good and known after time and experience,and most of all getting up not just in books with weak ass tags.

ok check this out el nervo (gay) ok look yea im new to this fucking message board on 12oz. but im not new to graff. i can care less if you people think toy or fuckn newbe or what ever i have my fame i rock with the big cats where im from i can care less what you guys have to say about my style i just want a little fame on the net check art crime's cali. fresno,san jose,sanfran.,LA we are getting our fame oh yea when the art crimes screen pops up look under the pic on the right hand side and click on LORDS up date you will see our shit so as for you el nervo with all your post's you have way to much time on your hands break a way from your pc and hit the street's hit up flick it and lets see what you got ....................................................

Guest seno.oner

kuvets shut the hell up ....... if you were smart you wouldn't be posting your shit on here ..... cops have a way of tracing sn's back to the people who use them dumbass ...... i wouldnt go around bragging about all the stuff you've done you fucking moron.

Guest illwill

your right, i cant afford a digicam, whyd you have to be so mean about it, its my last straw, i want a digicam, im gonna go jump off a bridge now, are you happy? good, now. it looks like a damn christmas tree. your making up for the bleh letters by decorating the tree. the letters arent good, and the christmas tree is..well.. achristmas tree. evergreen style. oh yeah mike tyson's gonna fuck you till you love him. hahahaha

Guest freighthed

ahhhhhh hahahaha kuvets, you should have quit while you were ahead and by ahead i mean before you posted a christmas tree.........lame kids.

Archived