Do you work?

religion

First I want to say hi to everyone at the 12oz board, from what I've looked at its pretty diverse. Very unique. I just wanted to ask some other cats on here what you all do for a living?. I just graduated highschool (a bit late), and am trying to find some direction in the way of employment/money-making. Idealy I'd like to be a freelance artist, like most of us allready are, but as most of us also know, there isnt that much cash in just being a writer. At the same time I dont want to be working for some asshole/bitch to society when I'm 30. So all you older cats, please tell me how you support your hobby and if youre happy with it, what did it take to get there. I'm willing to put in the work, I just don't see anything to promising for a person with writing as their main interest. Dont respond if your not positive, I hear enough shit talking at home and from friends. Hit up here if you want, otherwise give me a shout at pearlsoup@yahoo.com Peace.

P.S.

I can only get on the net a couple times a week

so please don't take offence if I dont give any feedback 4 a while.

Thanks,

Religion>>>>>:{{{{>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I frolick thought the woods with nude forest nymphs.

They feed me and give me clothes in exchange for my scared nectars.

It's great, and my campfire skills come in handy!

ummm... get into new media / arts / design or FILM like I did.

you 'll be needing creative outlets at work. Trust on that one.

yeah, so like i wanted to be all angst driven and say fuck this and fuck that too... try treating a broken finger with no insurance or even something simple like a toothache. it fucking sucks shit. what's to say you won't be in a car accident and your folks won't loose their house trying to pay some fucking ridiculous hospital bills.

personally i think everyone should work. i was taught that at an early age. the key is finding balance in not dying at your job everyday and still being able to do what makes you happy. if you're really lucky you'll get to do what you love but then again that might be a curse too. i came to the realization that if i wanted to play i had to pay and the fucking dealer'd been screaming 'ante up' all night...

high filootin on shit pay

Originally posted by fr8oholic

yeah, so like i wanted to be all angst driven and say fuck this and fuck that too... try treating a broken finger with no insurance or even something simple like a toothache. it fucking sucks shit. what's to say you won't be in a car accident and your folks won't loose their house trying to pay some fucking ridiculous hospital bills.

personally i think everyone should work. i was taught that at an early age. the key is finding balance in not dying at your job everyday and still being able to do what makes you happy. if you're really lucky you'll get to do what you love but then again that might be a curse too. i came to the realization that if i wanted to play i had to pay and the fucking dealer'd been screaming 'ante up' all night...

high filootin on shit pay

yeah i heard that ,i was brought up with good work skills. if you cant hold a steady job, that kinda says something about your personality.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by duffman

I work as a pimp... wanna work for me.. those other bitches mean nothing to me... you are my # one ho...

Guest schick1

were all fucked dont you know, youve certainly picked one of the worst hobbies to have if you want to go some where in life. the best thing you could do is go to an art school, or any college that is. cuz let me tell you you aint gonna get any dope jobs in art or in genrel without a higher education these days. but be like d-town get a job as a mover if you want to pay the bills, or any trade i suggest electrical work.

Guest VoSe OnE...

i love gettign payed 11.20 an hour to just sit around and staple paper work its the best! i love my fucking job! hey at least i gots one right!

Vo$E oNE... 720

Archived