Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Do you work?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by religion, Aug 21, 2002.

1. religion

religion Member

First I want to say hi to everyone at the 12oz board, from what I've looked at its pretty diverse. Very unique. I just wanted to ask some other cats on here what you all do for a living?. I just graduated highschool (a bit late), and am trying to find some direction in the way of employment/money-making. Idealy I'd like to be a freelance artist, like most of us allready are, but as most of us also know, there isnt that much cash in just being a writer. At the same time I dont want to be working for some asshole/bitch to society when I'm 30. So all you older cats, please tell me how you support your hobby and if youre happy with it, what did it take to get there. I'm willing to put in the work, I just don't see anything to promising for a person with writing as their main interest. Dont respond if your not positive, I hear enough shit talking at home and from friends. Hit up here if you want, otherwise give me a shout at [email protected] Peace.

P.S.
    I can only get on the net a couple times a week
    so please don't take offence if I dont give any feedback 4 a while.
    Thanks,

Religion>>>>>:{{{{>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:confused:

2. duffman

duffman Guest

I work as a pimp... wanna work for me.. those other bitches mean nothing to me... you are my # one ho...

3. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

I wish I had a job....................

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I frolick thought the woods with nude forest nymphs.
    They feed me and give me clothes in exchange for my scared nectars.
    It's great, and my campfire skills come in handy!

ummm... get into new media / arts / design or FILM like I did.
    you 'll be needing creative outlets at work. Trust on that one.

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

You too?!!!!!! :D

6. postaholic

postaholic Guest

NOPE, not yet, not til i move to the new place... then ill get a job...

and you sound hella suspect. :huh?:

7. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

8. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

i am the force

i can make you bleed out of your eyes and anus

and i wash cars

9. platapie

platapie Guest

10. drain bamage

drain bamage Senior Member

sounds like you got the same problems as me...and i'm already old. damn it! society sucks!

11. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

12. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

yeah, so like i wanted to be all angst driven and say fuck this and fuck that too... try treating a broken finger with no insurance or even something simple like a toothache. it fucking sucks shit. what's to say you won't be in a car accident and your folks won't loose their house trying to pay some fucking ridiculous hospital bills.

personally i think everyone should work. i was taught that at an early age. the key is finding balance in not dying at your job everyday and still being able to do what makes you happy. if you're really lucky you'll get to do what you love but then again that might be a curse too. i came to the realization that if i wanted to play i had to pay and the fucking dealer'd been screaming 'ante up' all night...

high filootin on shit pay

13. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i have a job but i dont work. can anyone relate to this?

14. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

yup. like i said in another thread, i work at looking busy and i look at busy workers.

15. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

yeah i heard that ,i was brought up with good work skills. if you cant hold a steady job, that kinda says something about your personality.