do you wish you were black?

Guest iced out mocha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i never really looked at myself as a color, but more as just a certain placement of energy and thought, color means really nothing to me when it comes to life as a human, or when considering anything that is beyond visual stimilation, like art and graffiti.

I am... kinda... uh... it's cool and stuff. I like being mixed because whites hate you because you're black and blacks... actually, that doesn't really happen as much any more. But a lot of white kids back in the day would fuck with me so I had to beat em up. I remember this one black girl always used to argue with me about whether or not I was really black. Maybe that's why I hung out with only blacks and hmong kids back then. Oh well. AZN PRIDE!

my name is fuckin trever don't fuck with me never. mess with me and ya gonna getcha head severed..

nah jay, see it's like this. the doctors told me i have a skin condition. yo, see this birthmark on my arm? thats not really a birthmark. that's my real color dawg, the rest of the skin around that is like a birthmark. see i may look white, but i'm black on the inside.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

my name is fuckin trever don't fuck with me never. mess with me and ya gonna getcha head severed..

nah jay, see it's like this. the doctors told me i have a skin condition. yo, see this birthmark on my arm? thats not really a birthmark. that's my real color dawg, the rest of the skin around that is like a birthmark. see i may look white, but i'm black on the inside.

whiteboyz?

you ever see that one ad at the movie theatre?

it has a list that ur supose to check black, white, hispanic, asian,,etc.. and at the bottom of it.. it says none of the above..which was checked..

it was asking what race you are like ur taking a census or some shit.. well it was for endracism.org.. i thought it was pretty nifty..

[This message has been edited by krs702 (edited 08-31-2001).]

im black and filipino and people think im mexican or puerto rican or some crazy shit. this couple came in where i work and had an arguement about what i was. the girl came up and was like "what are you?" i told her and she was lie "oh i thought you were indonesian." whatever, its just skin color.

thats true alot of biracial people are the most exotic and beautiful people in the world. i dunno, im proud of who i am, and i dont want to be anyone else. why would you want to change your skin colour? i dont get it. and whats with peopl only dating certain races? i dont get it. im a confused white boy. but i look damn good in a hockey uniform.

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by El Mamerro:

http://seanbaby.com/stupid/images/bornwhite.gif'>

hahahahahaha thats funny shit. very very fucked up but funny.

and foxmulder im totally feelin you on the whiteboyz comment. at first i was laughin out loud then at the end i was like fuck that and all pissed off to see the black guys beating the shit outta him.

Originally posted by iced out mocha:

hahahahahaha thats funny shit. very very fucked up but funny.

and foxmulder im totally feelin you on the whiteboyz comment. at first i was laughin out loud then at the end i was like fuck that and all pissed off to see the black guys beating the shit outta him.

Um, I don't see one fucked up thing about that picture. It is an honor and privelge being born white. If it was some fucking black family saying it's an honor being african american no one would think twice about it. god forbid someone white be proud of who they are.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Didn't read the post. Just clicked and posted this. But anyway NEVER. I have enough trouble walking down the street as it is.

But it would give me the NAACP behind me and the ever famous line to say. "It's cause I'm black isn't it. Your a racist. If I was white you wouldn't be saying nothin'." I hear so many blacks say that it disgusts me.

Archived