Do You Use Ass Gaskets?

Gunm

You know what I'm talking about....the little paper rings you lay down on a public toilet seat for sanitary consideration. Gaskets for your ass safety.

Believe it or not, A LOT of people don't use'em. More often than not, I can tell people are just marching right into the stall and squat their bare asses right down on the same toilet seat THOUSANDS of other asses have touched. Disgusting!

I usually lay down a minimum of two gaskets before I shit in ANY public toilet and that's after I take a mondo wad of toilet paper and wipe it the fuck down first.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'd rather hold it in and wait till i get home or someone else's house.

but if i had no other choice, then i would have to take toilet paper, wipe that shit down, then place like two layers of the ass gasket, then do my business without actually sitting on the seat.

yes... I use the seat cover every single time,

plus is disinfect my hands every 10 minutes.

I boil my bottled water just to be extra cautious.

I wear an air mask on public transit because poor people germs are in the air.

:rolleyes:

seriously.... I can understand not using the crapper

in a bus station or a shopping mall, but really now.....

I know that the cleaning people in my office do a better job than I do at home.

You can live life scared of ass-to-ass-contact.

Im more worried about shaking some ones hand. Peoples hands get way more germy play than a toilet seat. I'll take my chances sticking my bare ass on toilet seats.

This weird stuff also goes along with the fact that i eat hamburgers from fast food places in concentric counter clockwise cirlcles because i dont want the corners of the sandwich to touch my mouth. It just feels gross. The only problem i havent solved with this yet is ending up with more bread than burger when im almost done.

Oh and if i think that some one in a fast food place looks really gross i will tell the people that I dont want that person to touch my food. We could still be friends, i just dont want them touching my food.

Originally posted by johnny

they basically said that there's more bacteria on your face and hands (under normal circumstances) than any toilet seat you'd encounter.

But you can't feel bacteria. I can, however, feel the urine, ass sweat, pubic hairs, and filth/grime/nastiness on the toilet seat. Hence....ass gaskets.

one time i was in a dirty local bar with some friends and their girlfriends.

one of the girls needed to go to pee and asked me to show her where the bathroom was, so i did, and she demanded that i come in with her to bullshit while she peed.

i was aghast when she sat directly down on the seat.

i almost puked all over her right there.

so foul

i won't even use a public restroom unless it's a dire emergency.

and in every case, i will use the "ass gasket"

???

not what i would've called them

name sounds madd dirttyy.

Originally posted by johnny

penn and teller did an episode of their show bullshit on this phenomenom. they basically said that there's more bacteria on your face and hands (under normal circumstances) than any toilet seat you'd encounter.

bacteria

and VIRUSES

are NOT the same thing

bacteria is also not the same as DIRT or FILTH

or the cellular contents of another person's ass epithelials.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Devilush

do my business without actually sitting on the seat.

Girls don't poop!

But I read in Fastfood Nation that there is more fecal matter in the average Americans sink than there is our bathrooms. Not quite the same thing here but worth thinking about...

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Im more worried about shaking some ones hand. Peoples hands get way more germy play than a toilet seat. I'll take my chances sticking my bare ass on toilet seats.

This weird stuff also goes along with the fact that i eat hamburgers from fast food places in concentric counter clockwise cirlcles because i dont want the corners of the sandwich to touch my mouth. It just feels gross. The only problem i havent solved with this yet is ending up with more bread than burger when im almost done.

Oh and if i think that some one in a fast food place looks really gross i will tell the people that I dont want that person to touch my food. We could still be friends, i just dont want them touching my food.

People masturbate with their hands and then prepare your food which you eat with your mouth

!

Originally posted by Devilush

i'd rather hold it in and wait till i get home or someone else's house.

but if i had no other choice, then i would have to take toilet paper, wipe that shit down, then place like two layers of the ass gasket, then do my business without actually sitting on the seat.

you and i are the same...the exact same

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ahhaha

SEE THATS THE PROBLEM WITH GHETTO ASS AMERICA...NIGGAS STILL USE ASS GASKETS

in other countries like japan...there is usualy a little box next to the toilet paper where you pull out a sanitary wipe with alcohol and rub down the seat a few times...they also got warmed toilet seats and all that shit

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

in other countries like japan...there is usualy a little box next to the toilet paper where you pull out a sanitary wipe with alcohol and rub down the seat a few times...they also got warmed toilet seats and all that shit

i remember some of the bathrooms in japan there was just a hole in the ground that you squated in.. haha one time my friend was fucking drunk and slipped into one fucking nasty...

and then i had a toliet when i lived there that when you flushed the toliet water spurted out to wash your cooter..haha.. i never sat there for it too splash up on me though kinda weirded me out..and there was a sink on the top of it..so you could wash your hands automatically as soon as the toliet flushed..

if i have to use it that bad..then i'll use the fucking ass gaskets..when i take a piss i'll just squat and flush the toliet with my shoe