1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Do you think using knives to solve problems is OK?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by OVERsketched, Apr 29, 2002.

1. OVERsketched

OVERsketched Guest

Do you think using knives to solve problems is OK?

Discussion started by OVERsketched - Apr 29, 2002

I was just wondering what everybodies tance on using knives was.....Personally i hate the fuckers an in no way would i ever use one unless i got stabbed first...I would pull a huge machete on the cunt and maybe not do anything but just scare the dog....I am asking this because a go friend got stabbed for NO REASON the other night by people i have met a few times i dont in anyway consider what they did to my boy and i realy want revenge.......?????? :confused: Just put up your opinions......

2. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

Remi Martin - Replied Apr 29, 2002

first off, do your best to get the fuckers locked up...same shit will happen to you if you get hemmed on stabbing them...
    then when they get out.......you can still administer a well deserved beatdown, a nice welcome home present

Remi Martin - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Apr 29, 2002

Definitely. How else would you cut up your steak??

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Apr 29, 2002

I carry a knife where ever I go...but not really for protection, it just comes in handy when something needs to be cut and I do not have the balls to use it on someone. If I even could get the sack to pull it out it would be in hopes that it would scare someone enough that they would back down from whatever they were about to do.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Apr 29, 2002

fuck em in court, not on the street.
    trust me, jail is alot worse than a stabbing.

then again what would i know about stabbing people.

:crazy:

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. el barto

el barto 12oz Elite Member

el barto - Replied Apr 29, 2002

only if the question was "what are these?"
    [​IMG]

el barto - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. OVERsketched

OVERsketched Guest

OVERsketched - Replied Apr 29, 2002

Yeah i feel the same way but if the cunt gets taken to court then hes friends will seek revenge on my friends ass and he has had enough shit through these dick heads........I wish there were some sort of well if youve seen the movie [The Bondock Saints] They kill people who commit crimes that are against humanity......That would be fukin sick cause i wouldnt have to do anything.........I am still thinking bout jumpin the cunt and fuckin him with good and prper ass beating.....I dont want to sound like a pussy but to do that and it not to come back to my friend i would of cours have to wear a mask or some shit....But still that is hard considering there arent to many people round where i am from that are my height.....;)

8. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

Remi Martin - Replied Apr 29, 2002

get him pulled off the street, and then beat his friends ass.........
    or just lay low.....but i def. recomend letting the law do the work......like they wouldnt retaliate at you if you broke them off in person

Remi Martin - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Apr 29, 2002

jus gather up som eof your other homeis and whomp on them. or let the law deal with it, the 12oz version

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Apr 29, 2002

knives are ok if you don't have a gun or AR15 around.

you'd only stab someone if they stabbed you first?
    dude in my neck of the woods it's kill or be killed, if you get stabbed chances are your gonna die. People don't just stab people a little.

On a side note. A couple of my friends got stuck pretty bad. I woulda been fucked up to but my boy told me to go around the lock to pick up the guys and weapons. I was gone for less than 2 minutes and there were cut pretty bad. Too bad those fuckers took off.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Apr 29, 2002

one of mine
    :king:
    [​IMG]

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. el barto

el barto 12oz Elite Member

el barto - Replied Apr 29, 2002

damn your ghetto, scary.

el barto - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper 12oz Elite Member

bodice_ripper - Replied Apr 29, 2002

I carry a knife but it's really more to get the lids off of primer and true colorz.

i collect knives though. I just think they are gorgeous. I'd have guns too but you can only own shotguns over here......

bodice_ripper - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH 12oz Senior Member

SKUMBALUCKAH - Replied Apr 29, 2002

They are all the rage in London. Very trendy with the rude boy youts.

SKUMBALUCKAH - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. OVERsketched

OVERsketched Guest

OVERsketched - Replied Apr 29, 2002

Yeah see where i am from AUS not that many people have a need to carry knives......I mean personally if i did get stabed and was left fucked up and going to die i would call my friends and give them the best description i can and names if possible and i am sure they would have there way with the person......But my friend that got fucked on isnt one of there friends......... I am currently in another country so i cant seek revenge so FUCK........I dont know why people cary knives maybe they are scared o something........But yeah You carry what you want to carry but i personally dont want to carry one but if i did it would be for usefull shit....