Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

do you think this is fair

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Jun 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

homeboy gets involved in a semi long distance relationship. he is in senior year of college and driving 1.5 hours every weekend to see his girl. because of this he isn't really able to work part time and is usually mega broke. they decide to move in together once he finishes school. girl decides that she just cant stand her current roomates and needs to get her own place ASAP. so instead of dealing w/ it for a month or 2 and stacking chips she gets bank loan and rents a new crib. the day after homeboy graduates college he is expected to move to a new city because girl cant front eh rent on her own anymore as the loan money is running out. being anice guy he moves up and gives the last of his mopney to help pay rent for a mopnth. now girl is being a cunt wanting money and making my man feel bad about not having a job yet. when if she had just dealt w/ her situation the couple would be better off. i think shes unfair and selfish. sucks.

2. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

how long were they together before all this?

If he's willing to move in with honey with less than a solid year of dating time, he's just asking for trouble. My girl wants me to move to Vancouver with her.... but I've only know chica for 8 months. A little too soon for that kind of talk.

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

long distance relationships, money causing arguments and moving in together are the top 3 ways to kill a relationship.

4. Thats the kind of girl that will suck your man dry and eventually marry him, believe it...i agree it sucks.
    If i were you i'd knock some sense in his head .

5. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Tell him to move on, no its not fair but he shouldnt be putting up with that shit either.

6. exactly...

and i speak from experience here

7. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

hook it up!

8. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

money problems=relationship death

dude, when the bills ain't paid and peeps ain't pulling themselves up, it puts such a tremendous strain on a relationship...
    it breaks up marriages for chrissakes.

no, it's never fair when one person in a relationship is consistently giving or sacrificing more than the other.

sounds like homeboy gave and sacrificed more, and homegirl has her own needs first.

(as opposed to the needs of the realtionship: that both parties are equal)

this has been today's episode of ..
    The Young and The Twelve Ounces

9. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

haha... I'll be visiting this summer.
    She used to do a big radioshow and manage
    a recording studio and yadda yadda yadda.

I however.... kind of like the city I'm in.

10. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

okay, you like toronto:rolleyes:, but does the
    prospect of a potentially great career move not
    entice?

11. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

ps-make sure you visit the island and it's
    inhabitants. you can't come out west and not
    experience your own countries equivelant
    to the bahamas:king:

12. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

yes... but to be honest I'm looking to get out of new media.
    I want to be a postman, or a leathersmith, or a cabinet maker or something.

I've spent my ENTIRE life on computers and it's my personal rebellion.

oh... moving to BC to make babies isn't high on my list (for at least 5 years)

13. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

pps-if this is not do-able, at least visit hornby island for
    a few days.

14. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I hear you.

I'm not exactly sure what the deal will be with the trip,
    but chances are she'll be dragging me to White Rock.
    I would move there, but NOT on a girlfriends coat tails.

you know?

15. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

an adventure to a beautiful place with
    a pretty girl? good times dude, you may
    end up staying:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.