Do you think that five twos make a ten?

Guest Canadiano

Guest Canadiano

I know there've been a ton of "ugly girl" threads and what not, but I want some straight up answers. I have a friend who lives by that creedo. It's disgusting some of the girls he sleeps with. Mind you, I ain't some mad casa nova myself, who only fucks with 8 and ups, but still - some people are extremely - uh - I don't know what the word is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know. Has your friend gotten better looking girls before?

I know that I just got off an ugly girl binge. I then dated one of my friends who is about an 8 by your count and after I broke up with her I couldn't go back. I used to settle for less. Does your friend think that the girls are pretty?

Try this bet your friend to hold out for a pretty girl and see after being with that girl if he goes back.

However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Guest Canadiano

nah, he knows they're twos. I'll ask him to see if he can hold out for a decent one (i'm sure he can), and see if he does go back.

Fuck, you know what the worst is? When I'm dealing with a mint girl, and guys I know who deal with strictly uglies ('cuz they are hurtbags) hate, saying she's all ugly and stuff. Fuck that! Haters!

Yeah, try that and ask him to compare if the ugly girls can compare to pretty girls. But also ugly girls will do anything sexually so the trick is to find a freaky pretty girl. Once he finds that he'll never go back and he can go places and feel comfortable with someone pretty on his arm.

Guest Canadiano

oh, I let him, alright. He can have them, as far as I'm concerned. I was just curious as to whether 12ozers agree or disagree with the philosophy. Do five 2s make a 10?

i would say five twos makes 6. i dont know though, if im sober, the girl has to be a 7 at least. if im faded, 6 will do. but i dont go lower. any lower than 6 and i feel nasty the next day. but ill put big girls up in the 6 or seven categories. if theyre hella fine but alittle big i could give em a 8. if a big girls got curves (a good figure, just thick) and a nice face, im all about it. i havent gotten with any yet but i decided recently im gonna give these bigger girls a try if i see some hot ones.

Archived