do you think my LA tattoo looks like that conart LA?

LadyKrink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilau Hands

my little brother said you look like a ghetto kirstin dunst.

about the tattoo, i don't know. consult the elders. they will show you the way.

design-wise i dig it... but i can't tell if it's just cuz of the camera being out of focus, or are those lines totally blown out? doesn't really look like grade a work... like i said, design good-finished product bad... there are so many good tattooers in la, and also a lot of shitty ones... find someone good and get that redone... also while you're at it, as a tattoo geek, might i also recommend you do some tip shading or maybe a smoke fill in it...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My grandma has tattooed eyebrows. I suggest you do the same. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by kristy

i didnt ask for your opinion on how my tat looks....and i would never go and shoot myself for some stupid fuck who only talks shit over a fucking computer

Did you read mine?? I think you're "mad ugly, yo!!!!!"

The most hideous cracker beeeatch I've ever seen!!!

Take those ashy fingers that you're so proudly waving around and draw yourself some fucking eyebrows!!! You look like a leukemia patient with a fake white girl braided wig on!!!

Get lost, POWDER!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Guest whoami

that tats whack, your dumb, and that dude behind you is like, damn what a wigger...Crack Ho' I'm going to eat your baby.

Guest whoami
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Yeah where the fuck are your eybrows???

Do you write or are you just another graff groupie???

Look at the signature, you make a guess...:rolleyes:

Guest platapie

your tat is wak. and homeboy who fronted liek he designed it is a dork. look at your hair girl shit is straight wigger style. come down from the valley to show how thug you are. i bet your actully kinda cute under all that wiggerness tho. but as fo rthe tat you shoudl find someone who you truely trust to do your work. it will be with you for the rest of your life. make sure there good.

jesus....how are you guys gonna be that mean to a girl, i mean come on now...your all being really really really mean, and your on the internet, I bet if you were this mean to her in real life, she would kick your ass and leave you crying for you moms. Dont be mean to little girls on the internet, thats some pussy little boy shit.

and the tat looks cool, im guessing its out of focus, but its cool the design looks a little mearish but its not like it has your freinds sig on it and its on you now.

me and my tat....my man daser designed but some chik said it look like the LA that mear did...whats your opinion caz i dont think so

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/813/3980'>http://www.conart.com/LAwhite.gif'>

like all you fuckers are some pretty boy pulling bitches all the time type kids. you know if she was wanting to fuck and paint you'd be like oh Kristy fuck your man I love you. type shit.

anyways.

styles look simlar but I've seen numerous LA dodger type logos and designs so fuck it.

Archived