do you sniff GLUE?

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie- you bring up a good point, despite being wrong- it's Green Apple AA in that tag. So chill on your fancy comments. This is a typical problem that modern writers seem to have- kids go and buy paint from Blowes or Home Despot and think that's all there is. Or worse, they mailorder it all and their shit just looks canned.

One of the major points that a of writers today are missing is that you need to be out there looking for paint. I don't mean collector shit necessarily, but shit to use. Bargain stores, hardware closeout, etc. The art of being able to use ANYTHING at all and making it work is key. I know for a fact that Glue's shit is almost entirely US paint, with a little bit of Euro shit and mixed colors. But the reason that ppl will look at his shit and think that is because this guy KNOWS his colors, tries all kinds of weird ass paint, and make shit work while pulling off some schemes that many ppl never thought of. Anyone who's tried some weird ass 99 cent shit and came off with it knows what I mean. This cat comes off as fresh as hell partially because he does the work and takes the chances with color and paint that many heads do not.

some joints i've ended up with:

gluburgmahogred-sunrise.jpg

glszi.jpg

stolen from the Boston thread^

gluuuse.jpg

rocking the holy rusto avocado^

gluuus.jpg

gluesy.jpg

i used to kinda like this kids stuff but all his shit is the same

his pieces look like macintoshs same shit just different colors

me and my boy was in a yard once and seen one of his cars i mentioned how i thought it was cool and my boy said yeah i liked it in blue better

made me realize wow i guess he does always do the same thing... he is good with colors i wont take that away from him