Do You Shave Your Legs?

Drunk Sober

I feel real wierd shaving my legs, but I have tattoos and they look kind of shitty hairy. Especialy the Japanese chick, she looks like Fu-man Chu unless I keep her smooth. She ends up with hairy tits too. My legs get so hairy, she kind of turns into a werewolf after a month or so.

anyone else go through this joy of life?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

I feel real wierd shaving my legs, but I have tattoos and they look kind of shitty hairy. Especialy the Japanese chick, she looks like Fu-man Chu unless I keep her smooth. She ends up with hairy tits too. My legs get so hairy, she kind of turns into a werewolf after a month or so.

anyone else go through this joy of life?

You know what sucks? I was just talking about this with someone today and I said I might start having to sahve my legs for the tat sake. I went this weekend and got one touched up for the artist to get pictures. Now I realize how crappy it looks when I have my leg hair all spread on it. The only thing is that my hair is blondish-brown and wouldn;t really be visible if it wasn't so thick..SONOF +ABITCH..

I don't think it's gonna happen regularly though. I'm way too fuckin lazy to try and keep up with this shit...

yeah i havent shaved it in months, but i figured since summer is coming to a close soon, I wont being wearing shorts much longer. Ladies like that shit too when you show them the sensitive "I shaved because I care about my tattoos side."

I have both legs going pretty good, but I only shave the lady because the other tats aint done. It does make the color pop off a lot harder though. Is it time for Nare?

For tattoos... I think its a good idea. But otherwise I think its kind of silly. Unless youre a hairy Italian with long pubic-like black leghair. Then, please trim.

Okay, really dont. Im kidding. Contrary to popular belief, I dont want guys to shave EVERYTHING. Just their crotch hair.

Originally posted by CLAYTONCROWN

well once after i had been drinking a bit, i thought it would be good to shave my left leg only. good times.

and you have really hairy legs... i'm sure that helped your situation out.

i shave my legs. dont veet/nair cuz i cant handle the stink

:yuck: :yuck: