Do you regret things you have said?

MR_SHIFTY

do u regret things u have sed on 12 oz and not been able to edit them out, i shure have, like yesterday i was drunk and i didnt know what i was sayin now wen i look at all the shit i posted i completley regret it, i will never drink another beer again *takes beer out of fridge*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
do u regret things u have sed on 12 oz and not been able to edit them out' date=' i shure have, like yesterday i was drunk and i didnt know what i was sayin now wen i look at all the shit i posted i completley regret it, i will never drink another beer again *takes beer out of fridge*[/quote']

woah, I thought this was pertaining to real life for a second..... in that case almost every day

on the 12oz??? nah.....

although an edit button in real life would probably get me laid more often and may have kept me out of jail a few times...

woah, I thought this was pertaining to real life for a second..... in that case almost every day

on the 12oz??? nah.....

although an edit button in real life would probably get me laid more often and may have kept me out of jail a few times...

hahaha

No, I don't think so. I actually think about what I'm going to say...twice, when I'm loaded.

Other people may feel differently, but they know where they can go and how to get there.

The five minute rule with the edit button is even more of a reason to keep myself in check, although at times it's a hassle.