Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

do you read my posts just because you cant resist the essence of my beauty?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Oct 17, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

....or because you cant avoid the wetness of my moisture.

2. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

3. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

That's it, we really have to break up now.

4. ()__))>

()__))> New Jack

It's because you have 800+ postings. But your not as interesting as me i'll tell you that! Just read my sig. On another note here's some guidelines people should follow:

Point #1: You need to learn how to spell.
    Point #2: I don't think there are that many bands that "sound the same style" as blink. But that could be because I have no idea what that means. Try going beyond a kindergarden writing level the next time you post.
    Point #3: Blink 182 is definetly not "the fuckin shit."
    Point #4: Blink 182 are not sellouts "cos they make an appearance here and there man," Blink 182 are sellouts because they changed their music to become more popular. End of story.
    Point #5: You still need to learn how to spell.
    Point #6: NOFX is better than Blink 182 could ever be. This is because some of NOFX's lyrics(specifically, "the Decline" and Surfer) is intended for people who have actually graduated from middle school.
    Point #7: Blink 182 is not a punk band. They are a power-pop band. Either learn the difference, or anally penetrate yourself with a shotgun barrel. It doesn't matter to me.

Someone e-mailed me this.. I swear i just turn the radio on and that band is playing!!!!!

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

may your parents have you arranged to marry an oppressing Pakistani husband who will throw acid in your face.

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

how did this go from being out popgun's sexy ass to being about those faggots blink182?

7. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

fuckin gay they both suck fat cocks

8. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

now that is the truth.

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

best diss ever !

11. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

yup;)

12. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i wanna see a picture so i can know for sure.