do you people keep these people around???

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

God damn it tease, being someone's friend is about putting up with this kind of shit and being able to forgive them afterward.

If you can't hang out with girls without trying to fuck them you're an immature misogynist.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Dude, stop being like a little girl. "Yesterday Tammi didn't give me one of her gummi worms so Erika is my new best friend"..

shut the fuck up already.

Go to college.

gahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah i love gummi worms...................................................no but seriously this made me laugh...because i know tammi and erika...and brenda is such a fucking bitch!

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

ps- i dont know why i ever bother talking to you fuck ups. you guys act like your life is perfect, and everything is peachy, and youre alway right and know it all. fuck you guys.

to be honest i dont know why you ever bother talking to people on 12oz either, considering the response you allways get. maybe if you didnt come to chanel zero with your problems after years of talking shit to people and acting hard, this wouldnt happen.

and you constantly front to play it cool, even though its not nearly as bad as it was a few months ago where you just straight talked shit, but now you're like im not a beggar id rather be by myself blah blah blah thats obviously not true, youd rather be on 12oz asking people for advice than dealing with it by yourself, complaining about not having friends and then saying you dont want/need friends. i mean shit, im struggling to finish high school, im bad with girls, i have wierd relationships with friends, but i dont bitch about it in every thread. and even i can tell you need to grow up a little. if it was one or two or even 10 threads asking for help it would be one thing, but every thread you make is asking for help on something you amazingly cant figure out on your own, apparently because you dont try hard enough or something.

sorry to be a dick but 12oz is entertainment, not therapy.

Tease, don't you see the similarity between yourself and that guy from the

first scenario? The girl you fucked with jetted because you didn't want

her at the time, and now YOU approached her and she doesn't want it...

but somehow that puts her at fault? You and that first guy are exactly

the same.

tease,

being a 'real' friend, means being down for your friends no matter what happens. you act like a jealous fucking girl who casts people off because they dont always have time for you, then as pointed out so often, you come on here and complain about it. buck up, bitch. if you really cared about this friend of yours, instead of just thinking about your fucking self, you'd understand that people go through some shit and they handle things the way they have to, and you should be fucking glad that dude sees enough in you, that after a few months of not talking, he still wants to kick it.

basically dude, shut the fuck up and be glad you have any friends at all.

These are lessons you have to learn for yourself, we've (or at least I've) been in these kinds of situations and most of the others you whine on about, the reason why this kind of shit doesn't affect me any more is because I hve been there and done that when I was eleven. Basically you need to get out there and live (for the millionth time, telling you this) GET OUT OF THE FUCKING HOUSE... Or, if you can't do that, read some books, try to be less of an uncultured swine, want a recommendation? 'Money' by Martin Amis.

-I'm tired of these threads.

Archived