Do you pee in the shower?

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pissing in shower

yes, i pee in the shower.....sometimes when the water is really hot and i have been holding my pee for a while, the hot steamy water mixes with the urine and lets off a horrific urine smell X 98757568746844....

sometimes when i shower with my girl, she will be shampooing her hair and i will just be peeing all over her ankles and she wont even know......i guess its just my own lil joke

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The only thing better than peeing in the shower is peeing on your girlfriend in the shower. And the only thing better than peeing on your girlfriend in the shower is peeing on your girlfriend anywhere else.

In fact, I retract my first statement and clarify that there's two better things than peeing in the shower.

I ALWAYS PEE right before i shower.

1. get naked

2. the mr will turn on the water (or if im alone, i turn on the water)

3. Mr goes in the shower, and this is when I pee.

4. Shower.

that is the routine!

Originally posted by El Mamerro

The only thing better than peeing in the shower is peeing on your girlfriend in the shower. And the only thing better than peeing on your girlfriend in the shower is peeing on your girlfriend anywhere else.

In fact, I retract my first statement and clarify that there's two better things than peeing in the shower.

Hmmm, i was gonna quote Pffffft at first but then i read El Mammero's quote and laughed a little bit harder.

I pull that alllll the time Mams....::slappin high five::

Archived