Do you like krie ?

Guest krie

Guest krie

So as I sit here whilst drinkin my beer, I think to myself.. Do YOU like krie ?

I thought, how can I find out, Ill ask!

Edit: urmm why didnt my pole work ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Or that one time when me and krie were riding our horses. My horses name was white lightning, his horses name was misty. We were just trotting along when all of a sudden Misty went all nuts. She started bucking and jumping around like a crazy bitch! I asked white lightning what was up and he said "i don't know man, I gave her downers" so I went over to misty and krie and pulled out the shotgun krie kept in his boot (the guy has massive feet) so i turn around and shoot white lightning right between the eyes. I then said "stupid ass, you aren't supposed to give horses people drugs".. unfortunately before i had time to reload misty had trampled krie to death. .. oh well i thought, and rode off into the sunset.

Guest krie

How can we sleep whilst the beds are burning..

You can sleep in the guest bed, which i also urinated on.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

He is clearly obsessed with Britney.

if by Britney you mean Sneak then yes, you are correct.

Alright so i just ate this really really good granola bar from THE SCONE AGE bakery.. i mean this thing was fucking great. Not like one of those wack pre packaged pieces of shit you get from the market, this was fresh and moist and just.. fuck i cant even begin to tell you how great this was.

Anyways, if your half as cool as the scone age bakery then yea, your alright.

I tried sending a letter that professed my love for krie, as well as asking krie to bare (or is it bear?) my children, but all I got was some dudes in black shirts returning me the letter at my front door and asking all sorts of intrusive questions. What’s up with that, krie?

krie came all the way down from aus land to my metal bands first show!

and he totally was making out with this hot bitch while we played this heavy ass song, so like when the heavyest part of the song came..he threw the bitch into the pit and joind her making the most hardcore pit ever...

he even helped clean the blood off the floor after the show!

it was AWESOM!

yeah hes coo:king:

Archived