do you have friends who can socially get away with anything?

fr8lover

i have a buddy who for some odd reason seems to be so easy going and relaxed about life in general that no matter what he does or says he gets away with it.

case in point:

he was at a party with a few other friends of mine when who shows up but the epitome of haggard 80s rocker with a fucking slash top hat on and the whole tshirt and jeans hair metal look.

seeing how funny this guy looked, my friend missed no oportunity but to just go right up and start pal-ing around with the guy as if they were best friends. patting him on the shoulder, cracking lewd jokes about the dudes girlfriend whom he was having a rough patch with (probably something along the lines of what happened in the "november rain" music video).

the topic of def leppard songs (?!) came up and goofy/funny/clumsy/always gets shitted on friend #2 walks up because hes a huge def leppard fan. he taps slash on the shoulder and says something to the effect of "OH ISNT THAT A DEF LEPPARD B-SIDE?"

at first theres silence, then slash puts on one leather glove. ONE FUCKING LEATHER GLOVE. grabs the cigarette from my goofy friends mouth, takes a drag and puts it out with his shoe and says "dont you EVER touch me again."

meanwhile suave friend #1 just laughs and continues to punch dude in the shoulder or whatever.

i mean this guy is nuts. at a party he told me he was going to tell a "black joke" to a group of guys at a party that he sort-of knew but they probably still wouldnt appreciate it. not in any way meant to be a racist maneuver, but just to test limits with the guys. i expected him to get his face kicked in, but i look over and after he tells the joke he had them all in stitches! just pushing them and laughing along with them.

its insane. i digress...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats what makes people pretty sweet, most everyone has, or can do

special stuff like your friend. i had some friends that i use to cause

trouble with, and no matter what, my one friend would ALWAYS get

away. no matters if he had to run, talk or hit his way out of a situation.

i always kinda watched him in awe...when i had the chance.

in all seriousness, how do you think your friends brag about you f_L?

well i wasnt really making the thread as a journey into the minds of these people, i just thought itd be funny to tell some stories or something.

pmb: nah i dunno. never really thought about it. normal looking dude. i think its just the "i dont give a fuck" attitude that lets him get away with shit...and its not that thug hard "i dont give a fuck" its just that "ehhhhhhh" fonzie or unflappable egg type "i dont give a fuck"

my sister and one friend can get anything she wants, and make people feel good about doing it too. it's so strange i'll go anywhere with them and we always go free, and my sister can talk her way out of anything. it's so frustrating. i just don't get it.

I'm pretty good a blending in ahywhere and getting along with everyone.

I guess it's only a bad thing when you see people with that ability using

it dishonestly like con-men or players or gold diggers. Than it's a waste of a good gift.

I can get away with saying some relatively fucked up shit. It seems to me I usually say what everyone is thinking in their heads. Most are just too concerned about political correctness to say it outloud.

I definitely think it depends on the delivery. If you act like its no big deal, then most people take it that way. Although, I have to say I'm surprised I haven't gotten the shit kicked out of me yet. All in due time I'm sure.

my roommate cracks me up not only can he get away with everything, but he can talk anybody into anything. Case in point he has what he calls his "Ass Cam" and on this camera are so far 6 different random women stripping on it and he just bought the damn thing yesterday.

Guest sneak

i have a few mates like that..

one of them managed to talk his way out of being strip searched by the police with full cavity searches by saying shit along the lines that he had used up all his drugs...

Originally posted by mr_president

those were some corny as examples of 'getting away with socially'

i can think of alot more important shit that would have been cooler to say.... :lol: hahaahahahah but umm yea, im dissapointed.

i had a friend that was so fucking stupid and neive, but yet he was funny as fuck that he would get away with shit... he'd piss someone off, and then they'd just stare at his about to beat the living fuck out of him, and notice he had a severe mixture of downsydrome/retardism and be able to laugh it off...

:lol:

bro i wasnt talking about getting the warden to let you out of jail or anything, i was just thinking party/school/public situations.

what do you want me to do?

im one of those people when i want to be. im usually the guy drinking alone in the corner though because no one is good enough to talk to. that and because when ever you try to talk to anyone at a party all they say is shit like "man, im on my 11th shot.. im sooooo drunk"

but yeah. it's really easy to do that shit, just act like you are oblivious to the fact it might be taken wrong.

yeah i am that guy that can do what ever he wants and people love it. Im that guy that can break the tension between two angry mexicans with knives at each others throats by telling a racist joke about mexicans and mking everyone laugh about it. Im so breezey.

I used to know guys and girls that could get away with anything, i guess because I can't ever get away with anything we just stopped hanging around eachother. Maybe it's in our own best interests to chil with folks commited to being much like ourselves. The un-cools-uns

i got a buddy who enjoys pullin his cock out at other peoples parties and greeting people at the door strockin it... people are shocked at first but his charm difuses the situation right quik and nobody thinks anything of it.

at the same parties, or even at clubs, he'll spot a chick at the other side of the place, make sure she's watching him, and he'll take his index finger and his fuckoff finger, put them in his mouth, lick'em up real good take'em out and motion to the girl to come here, with the juicy fingers.. and they come over to talk to him. the first thing he says to them is 'i'm gonna fuck you in the ass tonight'.. and it usually works.

and yeah, he is unusually attractive..

Archived