Do you have any friends?

Scrabble

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a shit load of friends...i wouldt realy call them friends though...just people i have chilled with..or just people i say whats up too...but when it comes to actuall close friends who i share everything with and know everything about me and vice versa...i would say there is only bout 10 or so in the crew...

i too have a shit load of friends. but as far as really really really close tight friends that know me inside out stand, by me through thick and thin, the ones that whose seen the worst of me, the ones that have actually seen my anger, the ones that have seen me nekkid and or peeing in the streets?? less than 5. i dont trust anyone.

I think everyone's voting based on associates/acquaintances. I've got about 5 true friends I'd bleed for.. if I counted up the bullshit people I laugh and crack jokes with but know wouldn't hop in front of a bus for me I'd be pushing some high numbers... thankfully I'm not one of those people who needs people.

at home i have a few groups of friends who are all separate from each other - like my crew, my pub / drinking buddies and the people i went to school with. in total about 20 - 30 people i can call "friends". but alas im not at home anymore. here, i have a group of 4 mates im completly down with.

however, there are probly only 3 people in the world who could give you the ultimate lowdown on me. they know all there is to know about me, and would be able to tell you why i am like how i am too. probably.

I got about 10 real boys but I don't see any of them. I talk to them on the phone every other week just to check in and see what's happening. I've been going through a lot of shit and have been jumping states a lot. In the area I'm at I have zero friends. Straight up fucking loner. It sucks. Being alone all the time fucks with you man. I constantly feel like shit. I can't stand it.

friends... good ones who know alot about me.. about 10 ish

ones that i trust with my life -- one or two

friends that i see on a regular basis (meaning about once a week) - over 10

friends/aquaintances -- too many too count.

i definately have the "seperate" groups of friedns.. and when i try to mix them it doesnt usually work