Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Do you have any friends?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Scrabble, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

look at the poll, discuss, complain, whatever.

and im talking friends, not aquaintances
    Spouses and boy/girl friends count, even if you dont LIKE them
    offspring dont count.
    Neither do pets.

2. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

10 and over. over and out.

3. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i have a shit load of friends...i wouldt realy call them friends though...just people i have chilled with..or just people i say whats up too...but when it comes to actuall close friends who i share everything with and know everything about me and vice versa...i would say there is only bout 10 or so in the crew...

4. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

yeea i got madd friends that i kick it with daily,living in the city its gonna happen unless your a lame,im not even gonna mention the friends out of state,its just too many

5. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i too have a shit load of friends. but as far as really really really close tight friends that know me inside out stand, by me through thick and thin, the ones that whose seen the worst of me, the ones that have actually seen my anger, the ones that have seen me nekkid and or peeing in the streets?? less than 5. i dont trust anyone.

6. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

a lot of friends, only a couple good friends.

7. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

good friends. You dont have to be able to share everything with 'em, but you can at least rely on them. Not your best friend's sister's boyfriend that you got high with that one time.

8. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I think everyone's voting based on associates/acquaintances. I've got about 5 true friends I'd bleed for.. if I counted up the bullshit people I laugh and crack jokes with but know wouldn't hop in front of a bus for me I'd be pushing some high numbers... thankfully I'm not one of those people who needs people.

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

oh and those less than 5 friends that i have, i would jump in front of a bullet for. their my homies por vida.

10. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

thats true,theres 11 people i know i would do anything for,and visa versa,these people i have know since i was a lil fucker,the ones ive been kikin it with since day one

11. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

very close friends ... 3.

friends .. over 10.

12. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

Friends, I'd say less then 4.
    Acquaintances, too fucking many, I don't even like half of them.

13. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

i can rely on most of my friends, i'm just saying i only have a few that i really care a lot about.

14. sneak

sneak Guest

at home i have a few groups of friends who are all separate from each other - like my crew, my pub / drinking buddies and the people i went to school with. in total about 20 - 30 people i can call "friends". but alas im not at home anymore. here, i have a group of 4 mates im completly down with.

however, there are probly only 3 people in the world who could give you the ultimate lowdown on me. they know all there is to know about me, and would be able to tell you why i am like how i am too. probably.

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i have different clicks i jump to and from..i think i have only 3 true friends and only one of them i can truely trust