do you have a twin

SerialRapisT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i do...we tag team little hoes all the time

we dont let them know that we're twins...that way they dont know what the fuck is going on..its kinda of a trip to see yourself gettin head while you tap that ass...:rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka

nah,im very honest

Originally posted by L3ER

will your lack of honesty is stagggering hehe

but i'll always let you know when im lying...i dont have a twin...i have mirrors...:rolleyes:

i was like 10 and my grandmother showed me a picture out of a magazine of a little kid that looked EXACTLY like i did...same hair and all...the freakiest shit EVER....i bet i get laid more than him.

Guest willy.wonka

a while ago my mom was in the bay area"san fran" and she saw some dude that looked just like me.i wasnt supposed to be in the bay at the time..she though i was kidnapped and brought there...from what i heard she jetted towards him and right before she grabbed on to him....saw that it wasnt me,but looked just like me.

i feel that somewhere in this world..there are at least 2 people that look just like you...maybe more.maybe even have the same personality..:scramble:

Archived