Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DO YOU have a hot ass dentist assistant!?!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by REGULATOR, Feb 15, 2002.

1. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

god damn i got this young filipina dentist assistant...banging as mother fuckin taiko drum....nice ass hair....when she had her hands in my mouth fixing my braces and shit i kept thinking....these are the hands she caresses her breasts with when she showers!!! shit...and she talked to me about valentines and shes never talked to me before. if only i was 5 years older id be hella up in that!!! maybe this valetines wasnt so bad....any one got hot ass dental assistants or something of that nature? my dad said he had this one women working in the uralogy (sp) which is the department for the male sex organ and when you got a nice looking women feeling your nutsack for cancers and shit thats a good thing

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah mines this hot ass german lady, shes mad strong and cleans my teeth with a vengance, but shes sexy.

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

have you ever seen an ugly dental assistant? I even had a hottie that I bagged back in the day (sheer luck I swear) turn up as a dental assistant at my dentist, she still flirts with me but knows I don't earn like a dentist...

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

dental assistants sre almost always hot
    mine is some redhaired hottie that has ass for days
    shes a 9 on the redhead scale

5. Eski

Eski Guest

:heated: :heated: how come you guys get the hotties and i get the hariy greek lady

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Oh hell yeah! Back in the day when I was like 13-14 something I went to this one dentist. His DA's were hot. They would always flirt too. They would tease me about my big pants and what not. One time the DA put her hand in my pants from the bottom and started tickiling my leg. It made my 13 years old ass love the dentist. He moved and when he did I guess he got some new meat. This one DA looked hot as fuck. By the way they are all Chicana. After I find out her name is M*****. Then I start to try and remember where she's from or why she looks so familiar. I check my yearbook and see that she went to school with me. Same grade and everything. She even kicked back with some girls I knew. But anyways I went in there about a month ago and were bullshitting as usual talking about her husband and my girlfriend. So I ask her if she lives in the neighborhood or something cause she looks familier. I didn't want her to think I was pulling a "stalker" by coming at her with all her info. So she's like I grew up in Pico and a lot of my cousins friends recognize me and whatever. She goes maybe you knew one of them cause they were older. Then she goes you live on L****** right? I'm like yeah that me, and she knows the freak that lives on the end of my block. She was all like the only reason I remembered was because I have to look at your file. Sure baby, I think she's stalking me. HAHA. They used to be from this party crew that was known for stripping,dancing, and what not. I'm like hmmm. Then she's say's she went to my HS. BlahBlah. Moral of the story. Nothing I'm bored and my girlfriends asleep right now and I'm on 12oz. This girl is fucking hot. She has 2 kids and is hot as hell all skinny and everything. Before this one one of the DA's used to rub her "front" all up on my handtrying to pretend she was trying to get in close to clean the grill. Sure baby.
    I might give myself another cavity just to go visit.
    :beat:
    I :love2: Dentist Assistant's!!

7. When

When 12oz Loyalist

haha hairy greek lady
    sucks to be eski huh?

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

9. Eski

Eski Guest

hahah yup , everything sux when ya eski . well actually it dosent but valentines rejections and hariy greek ladies have angered me

10. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

greek women are tight, but not the hairy ones

11. hairy women of any nationality aint hot...greek women are tight and usually not hairy at all

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Dentist Assistant

mannnnnnnnn!!!! i was a denstist assistant when i was in high school!! that's weird that anyone mentioned dentist assistants because no one likes their dentist assistant. i hated the job though. i had a cool dentist, but when i became his employee, fuck, he truned out to be an asshole. plus, its not all nice to look into people's mouths and so stick things in there knowing full well that they are scared off their pants. people really do have bad hygiene when it comes to brushing their teeth and maintaining them. once i remember some old dude had like...hair in between his back teeth. it was not a pretty sight. although, i did get to meet some guys my age, nothing cam eout of that.
    the best part of my job was tending to the children. they were the most sweetest kids!! some of them were really scared and some of them were confident as all hell. but they held my hand when they were in the chair and kept asking me questions about the tools. the best part of that was rewarding them with stickers, pencils, and toys. i always hooked it up with the spiderman stickers. they loved me. :king:

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Devilush used to be a Dental Assistant.:love2:

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

;)

and to think i was in high school back then.....