do you have a distinct smell???

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

the other day this chick that i got that LOVE/HATE relationship with, told me i always smell tha same? what are you talking about i replied with an un-easy grin, fearing i might be stinky or some shit, then she said, i dunno, you always smell like......... like you. HAAHAHAHA

she was referring to my laundry detergent. and you all know laundry smells good as fuck :D i love the way it smells to...

but for the girlies.. its like the smell of sex, and im reking of it... and their all about it.... :lol:

this other chick complimented me on 'my smell' the next day as well. i was laughing my ass off. talking about she can smell me when she walks in tha room... :king:

do yall have 'smells' about you to?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

every girlfriend i've ever had compliments me on my smell. they tell me they love it. they said its like a baby. one girl told me that i could never stink, because even after crazy sessions in bed and sweating all over, i still smelled good. scent, the one thing i'm 100% confident about

Guest Stapler

I was told that I smell like sex. HEHEH nah joke I have no idea what I smell like. Girls have complitmented me before but they can never pick what I smell like. But on a side not I have watched a show where they talked about how what you eat makes your body odour........?

I am really self conscious about my scent, so I try and keep on top of it. But where I live it gets so hot and humid that i probably just end up stinking. But, i read an article that said that girls have a subconscious reaction to the smell of sweat (freshly sweated sweat, NOT armpit sweat B.O. stench) and that the sweat contains some kind of pheromones that make girls attracted to you. interesting huh.

this one guy i used to know always smelt like stale cum, i was like damn my nig if your gonna unleash the dragon take a fucking shower. its like he let it marinate on his nuts or something, it was like coco-nutty, eminating from his hands and crotchal area. yeah, we call him sticky fingers

man i know what fresh cum smells like, so we assumed this awful stench was a derivative of fresh cum, ie stale cum. man everyone knows what stale cum would smell like. its like when you smell spaghetti your like, "holy shit dude spaghetti," when you smell this aroma its like, "holy shit dude stale cum" you just know, know what im sayin

i'll agree with this, if a guy has a good personal odor its better than cologne.

my boy i could just eat him up the way his skin smells. aphrodesiac. fresh sweaty, clean, anytime. i love the way his worn clothes smell.

i think that attraction to another person is deffinately dependant on their personal smell. everyone has one, some stronger than others. usually you can smell it when u step into their personal space (at least for me).

from http://www.skinbiology.com/skin-pheromones.html:

In goats, sheep, and pigs, male dominance in competition for females is determined by the strength of the male's pheromone - and not physical strength or beauty. The animals with the strongest pheromones have more confident threat displays without giving signals of fear. This reduces the incidence of actual physical combat for females - especially among deer and moose. The pheromones of the male with the strongest pheromone causes a psychological castration of other males which helps remove them from competition. In pigs, the pheromone androstenone triggers the female's receptivity to the male.

This type of pheromone dominance may also apply to humans since many researchers think human pheromone responses are very similar to pigs (Hard on our ego but probably true.) Truffles, which are a fungus that grows underground near oak trees in France and Italy, are highly valued as human aphrodisiacs. Pigs also are passionately attracted to truffles and are used to locate the truffles.

So if you are a man, your pheromone smell may affect females more strongly than your good looks, money, or wit.

Archived