Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

do you have a distinct smell???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by postaholic, Aug 16, 2002.

1. postaholic

postaholic Guest

the other day this chick that i got that LOVE/HATE relationship with, told me i always smell tha same? what are you talking about i replied with an un-easy grin, fearing i might be stinky or some shit, then she said, i dunno, you always smell like......... like you. HAAHAHAHA
    she was referring to my laundry detergent. and you all know laundry smells good as fuck :D i love the way it smells to...

but for the girlies.. its like the smell of sex, and im reking of it... and their all about it.... :lol:

this other chick complimented me on 'my smell' the next day as well. i was laughing my ass off. talking about she can smell me when she walks in tha room... :king:

do yall have 'smells' about you to?

2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i smell like pigeons

3. avils

avils Senior Member

i smell like joop, calvin klein, hugo boss, ralph lauren and isaye miyaki colognes on any given day.

4. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

i used to be stank. then i learned how to shower.
    now i just smell like stale cigarettes and coffee

5. trampled

trampled Guest

my girl used to say that i smelled like weed, but thats before i moved in with her, now i just stink

6. bug

bug Guest

every girlfriend i've ever had compliments me on my smell. they tell me they love it. they said its like a baby. one girl told me that i could never stink, because even after crazy sessions in bed and sweating all over, i still smelled good. scent, the one thing i'm 100% confident about

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

honestly...i smell like lysol..all the time....before i smell like lysol i smell like stoges and marijuana

8. Stapler

Stapler Guest

I was told that I smell like sex. HEHEH nah joke I have no idea what I smell like. Girls have complitmented me before but they can never pick what I smell like. But on a side not I have watched a show where they talked about how what you eat makes your body odour........?

9. melt

melt Guest

i smell like christmas eve.

10. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

I am really self conscious about my scent, so I try and keep on top of it. But where I live it gets so hot and humid that i probably just end up stinking. But, i read an article that said that girls have a subconscious reaction to the smell of sweat (freshly sweated sweat, NOT armpit sweat B.O. stench) and that the sweat contains some kind of pheromones that make girls attracted to you. interesting huh.

11. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

yeah, if you eat a whole bunch of garlic or put a lot of garlic powder on your food youll smell kinda weird. garlic does that. the smell comes out from under your fingernails and pores.

12. socrates

socrates Guest

I smell like teddy grahms...

13. jah

jah Elite Member

stale weed and aqua di gio...

14. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor New Jack

this one guy i used to know always smelt like stale cum, i was like damn my nig if your gonna unleash the dragon take a fucking shower. its like he let it marinate on his nuts or something, it was like coco-nutty, eminating from his hands and crotchal area. yeah, we call him sticky fingers

15. jah

jah Elite Member

thats fuckin nasty dude. youre nasty too cus to know what stale cum smells like you must have old cum ragsg and shit lying around your room or something...