Do you hate your job?

Guest dBUSH

:mad: This job is about to eat it. At home, I'm some what of a hermit, my roomate gets more calls a day that I do in a week. At work I get more calls a day than he does in a month! And every single fucking time I have to answer "Good afternoon/evening, thank you for calling ********* Inn & Suites. This is ****** how may I help you?" I could honestly care less what these people think of me, but apparently if I don't hold my ass-cheeks clenched for 8 hours straight any unhappy customer has the right to break their foot off up in there! More times than not the customer is upset over something I have absolutely no control over. It could the fact that I am the only person in te hotel at 9:30pm and I can't leave the desk to bring you pillows because I'm being taped and I have to answer the phones, or it could be that housekeeping did their usual half-assed job and left pubic-hair in the shower drain. This isn't the hardest job either- I have had my share of shit jobs, but for some reason, this one is by far the most demeaning. Whatever- this paid holiday crap is hardly worth my sanity. Thanks for listening.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i once traveled to amsterdam, and found a whole bushel of pubic hair waiting for me in the bed.

I hate people who yell at people who can't control shit. I went to pick up a friend at the airport and her bags were lost. So i went with her to the baggage claim place. She is a little annoyed, but i guess that shit just happens. I then see this lady (horribly obese, but besides the point) yelling at the lady the tracks the packages, and the obese lady is just screaming at her like OH YOU BITCH YOU DON"T CARE FUCK YOU LALALA, so I lost it and went up to the lady and told her to quit her bitching because it isn't the lady's fault, and a whole 15 minutes of spitting and yelling ensued....

maybe I should have shut up, but I felt better for telling the lady off, and when it came my friends turn to get the baggage, we got some special deal or something...like she tried extra hard. I hate whiney people...

i was working on a christamas display at my work this week and on monday my boss knocked over a quart of my paint becuse of carelessness and made me and my friend clean it up without helping. then, DID IT AGAIN THE NEXT DAY after i tried to warn her 3 times to be careful. i couldnt handle it...i stood up and screamed IM NOT YOUR LIL BITCH!!! YOURE GONNA CLEAN THIS UP!!! ME AND ZACK ARENT YOUR FUCKIN GARBAGE MEN!!! IM HERE TO DO ART!!!then after 10 minutes of yelling and threats of being fired, she apologized to me and my friend and most of the other employees and OTHER MANAGERS congratulated me for standing up to her...SO YEAH, I HATE MY JOB.

ACTUALLY, i love my job right now, i work in a bike store which means i do very little work, i get all my parts for free/incredibly low prices, and now my boss let me and my friend clear out the large basement to build our own private skatepark for the winter and put in a tv couch refrigerator and all that shit so its our own private area, and theres a huge wall down there that HE SUGGESTED that i do "that graffiti stuff" on, so now we have a permission wall, all this was good enough, until today, my friends birthday is sunday and my boss said we could throw a party down there, then he walks into the room and says "listen, dont tell **** but i just hired a stripper to come tomorrow and do a whip cream show for him..." my jaw hit the floor at this one, hes like "oh yeah, im gonna give you like 50 bucks go out and get some pizza and snacks and beer" provided i dont drink, but still this is fucking great. just felt like gloating, thanks.

nsk-vc

I just spent 3 hours on the phone w/ tech support... apparently someone in the nat'l network got us a virus! On top of that a lady asked me my last name and my manager's name...what a cunt. There is no way in hell I'm coming in tomorrow!

i enjoy having no job now. i used to be in customer service. thats the job where its your job to get yelled at by people all day. stupid people. its my god damn fault that gas prices are so high these days.... you can blame me for that. no that shirt didnt rip its self you did it you fat bitch...... oh the stories i could tell......

SOZER's post makes me feel like Rage. I hate period. You are either lying or the luckiest SOB on the planet.

thing is that im really not lying, i'll post some pics of the store or the stripper later (non-nude of course, lest seeking may close the post...)

believe and ye shall hate me.

nsk-vc

My jobs OK. I get in about 10am, loaf around, do a little admin work, get on the internet. Lunch is uaually 12:30 until 2:30, then a bit more loafing, maybe a little work, talk dirty to the girls in the office, and when the boss goes home at 4, itsjust whatever;get on the internet, talk shit to you gusys, then go home about 6:30. Whilst I'm writing this, I just got back from the pub after sinking a few pints, and am feeling quite drunk. As it's a Friday, I'll be back down the pub drinking at about 4:30. I suppose it could be a lot worse.

Guest bumdigger

who else in here has a serious job . i.e. your out of school type shit. and fucken hate your job. post up some good place on the net to look for new jobs i'm struggl'n

Guest catwash
Originally posted by bumdigger

who else in here has a serious job . i.e. your out of school type shit. and fucken hate your job

I have a serious job. Art editor and i fucking hate every minute of it and every pretentious stuck-up media fuckwit wannabee cunt I have the fucking misfortune to work alongside. Bunch of utter cunts, the lot of them.

New places to find jobs dont bother, find a good scam and get easy money. Beats working for a fucking living anyday.

Hates job as well...........

Wow the bicycle thing sure sounds great. I've been working at places were you gotta be clean cut and be completely flawless and have a nice fresh hair cut......24/7. I work at a fucking old people home, and they have a restaurant were they all eat, and i am the waiter/busboy/everything else at that job.

Management is pretty cool, but the people there suck, and i am tired of all the crap they say. I don't mind it at all, i just hate seeing the same dipshits i work with........and the same dip shits i have to serve every day. And the only reason im staying, yes , is the pay.

fuckers. I wanna a cool job

I have what you would call a serious job I guess. It OK, I mean I can pretty much do my own thing, come in late ,leave early, long lunches, internet and what not as long as the jobs get done. I've had jobs before that bitch for being 2 minutes late or spending break time on the internet while the f'ing smokers go out to have like 7 cigs a day. But I'm in a career that I'm not too much interested in so I am also going to school to someday start all over again at the bottom of the ladder. Yeah! Fuck work!!!

Sozer, does your boss need anymore help? Is he a dork or anything, just doing all these thing so a young hipster likes him? I had a boss like that once, always smoking me out and buying beers and shit.

Guest dukeofyork

Re: i hate jobs period...

Originally posted by cmeup

actually tha job aint so bad, but the bosses or managers at all my jobs always suck dick. not to mention tha pay rate blows, i sometimes wish i was a girl so i could strip or something easy like that :)

i wish i would win the lottery so i could chill and do shit i wanted for tha rest of my life.

anyways, keep your head up, you know you like peepin them outta-town-hoes. ;)

hit me up if ya need to tag team any of them hunnies :)

holla

ibteaseroka<~

i saw a girl win the lottery one time...she came running down the street freaking out (she had already put the ticket somewhere safe) and she ran right up to a small club and started telling one of her friends how she had just won 50,000 dollars. needless to say she had the titty hard on of a lifetime, and wasnt wearing the bra. the guy she was telling asked her what she was going to buy with it, and a kid im standin there with yells out "i hope she buys a bra".

Guest --zeSto--

i LOVE MY JOB!!!

I make television shows, but dont have to deal with the "pretentious stuck-up media fuckwit wannabee cunt"s

super toys for me...

super creative outlet...

the company pays for my phone and internet...

girls dig my card...

and no businessman's noose around this neck.

so i was thinking about cool jobs. my friend has a good one, that bastard. he works for an advertising acency that works for nike. so in the past year this fuck has gone everywhere to do promotions, LA, NYC, Seattle, Chi, SF and more. He got put up for the whole summer in this nice $2200 apt in the village in NYC, got to promote a seris of events in all 5 boroughs ending in a concert in central park. he gets to go to all the x-games w/ passes, will be going to the olympics w/ passes, has two dope ass digital video cameras that he keeps, all kinds of free gear, has met and kicked w/ all kinds of celeb's. So all in all, every time i talk to him i hate him more. Just yesterday i says to him, want to go see beenie man w/ me. oh i can't but hey i just met him and hung out for a few in chicago last week. that bitch!!!

Originally posted by CATS

YES

were training mad people right now for the new store thats opening. its hell. one person is ok but our staff is doubled by new people. this one fool is already missing his front teeth and if he keeps his shit up, hell be missing the back ones too. last week, i had to do all this painting and all kind of shit cuz the regional manager was coming like i give a fuck. i wasnt even there the day she came. all because my manager is up for promotion-like hes going to break me off any money. i seroiusly want to wrap my hands around someone's throat. besides all that, i just hate my job anyway.

Archived