DO YOU FUCKIN HATE YOUR ROOMATES?

JoeyLawrence

My roomates are so fuckin gay. This is how it goes....

-a kid from boston who is a wannabe hippie and is a fuckin messy slob.

-a nerd ass fucker from minnesota who drinks jim beam all day and has a permanent "bitter beer face" look on his ugly head. oh yeah hes a slob too.

-a morphine freak who is always strung out and yells "TEXASSS!!!" at like 3 in the morning.

-a nerdy ass mormon kid from newmexico who thinks he writes but still has no clue about me. hahaha

Man i fuckin hate this shit. These kids are slobs, smell bad, and are definitely gonna be a deterrant in my female conquest. FUCK. any ideas on how i can get rid of em? Im already thinkin about doin shit like fuckin up their rooms and beds and bathrooms and shit while theyre gone. I was also thinkin about just annoying them to hell and playing slayer all fuckin loud and parade around the house in spandex and painting the walls black. i dunno.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is my kind of topic.

i go to school and work every fucking day. then i come home to my younger brother and my roomate just sitting there smokin weed like they been doin all day. neither of them has jobs and when i come home all their friends are over and i cant even sit on my fuckin recliner and drink a schlitz. have to sit at the table. luckily my lease is up in a couple o months and im out.

Guest fr8lover

sounds like the fucking odd couple, dude. move out is all i can say, i did when i wasnt, how can we say this, working well with my old roommate. now im happy as a pig in shit.

Originally posted by big bruno

this is my kind of topic.

i go to school and work every fucking day. then i come home to my younger brother and my roomate just sitting there smokin weed like they been doin all day. neither of them has jobs and when i come home all their friends are over and i cant even sit on my fuckin recliner and drink a schlitz. have to sit at the table. luckily my lease is up in a couple o months and im out.

i need a little peace and quiet to drink my schlitz too haha

Originally posted by PopGunWar

-a nerdy ass mormon kid from newmexico who thinks he writes but still has no clue about me. hahaha

hey, im mormon! i get along with my roommate perfectly though. i know when to leave when his female comes by. and he knows when to stay the night somewhere else when mine does. sweet.

Re: Re: DO YOU FUCKIN HATE YOUR ROOMATES?

Originally posted by ODW

hey, im mormon! i get along with my roommate perfectly though. i know when to leave when his female comes by. and he knows when to stay the night somewhere else when mine does. sweet.

you're mormon and your female spends the night? you're mormon and you post on a website that condones and/or encourages criminal activity?

bad mormon. bad mormon.

:lol:

Guest Rhubarb

here is a letter my roommate left about an hour ago...

im going home for the weekend. ill be back either sunday night or monday. can you please not smoke in the the room. last time you did or whoever did, it made my clothes smell bad. i had to wash them. also, could you not have anyone sleep in my bed. i do not appreciate that kind of thing. thanks for your cooperation. talk to ya soon.

ps. could you also not have anyone go on my computer. i dont appreciate that when im not here.

shut the fuck up my god.

Guest professor poopatronic

that's weird, kinda sounds like the real world. kinda makes you wonder...

seriously though, you'd be jealous of the stash i aquired today

Re: Re: Re: DO YOU FUCKIN HATE YOUR ROOMATES?

Originally posted by bug

you're mormon and your female spends the night? you're mormon and you post on a website that condones and/or encourages criminal activity?

bad mormon. bad mormon.

:lol:

yeah, i am pretty bad. but a lot of us are "bad," like all my friends and shit. oh well, fuck it.

Archived