Do you ever have a pussy that you

dpuerto

I got this black chick here in Kentucky, she's good looking, but stupid. I never call her. I used to. We could have fucked when we were naked and i was sucking on her titties but she was on her period. She told me make her feel so good, and she can see herself falling for me, but she's afraid of that.

Anyways, she annoys me. Not only that but she is naive. I hate dumb hoes. I need a bitch who can buck back.

ANyways, she calls me alot. Not too much... she's smart in that respect... But basically that pussy is there for the taking... and yet I dont ever call her and set it up.. it's been 2-3 months now... and she still calls... She really wants me. I always brush her off... what the hell?

I guess I am just too good looking, and she grabbed on my dick so i guess she wants it in her...

But i basically have decided we're not gonna fuck cuz we didnt when we could have, so we arent period. :king:

It's prolly better this way, i dont like breaking hearts. I have one of my own. :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

This thread sucks ass, but the title is fuckin awesome...i think subtitles of a title is the best thing on the new 12oz