Do you ever get teased about your last name?

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

Bong a hit for Saluki men's tennis

by Jens Deju

Peter Bong is a sophomore on the SIU men's tennis team. Bong is the No. 1 singles player for the Salukis. He recently took some time off to speak to Jens Deju of the Daily Egyptian.

DE: Do you ever get teased about your last name?

PB: When I was a little kid, all the time. I never really got offended, but as I got older, people really liked it and they just said it was a cool surname. They wished they could have it. I mean, Bong, you know? But so far in college, no one's teased me about it. Some people even call me Bong as my first name.

----------------------------------------

"...in tennis news today, Bong gets smoked in three sets...."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

Never...its disyllable and ands with S (so no cuts or extentions) it doesnt mean anything and i cant think of a word that relates with it either in meaning or sound...

Hey Beardless, I bet people made fun of your last name until you beat their ass. See I know Beard, and he is 7 feet tall with tatoos on his teeth. And as long as you didn't make fun of his last name or his mullet, things were cool. Beard, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest beardo

alas, i cannot accept more than 57% credit for the headline. its a much funnier take on a comment someone else made about it. it was like 'bong got smoked on the court today' or someshit.

kookone speaks the truth. he omitted the part about how i got the teeth tattoos in a mexican prison though.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My middle name is Raul. That's enough to guarantee a fair amount of hell. Beer,

El Mamerro

if i get married to my girl, her first name will rhyme with my last name.....hehe.....sucks for her.....

on a side note i wish i had gone with my middle name when i started school, i swear it is the most pimp name you will ever hear.......i regret using my first name everyday of my life......

Guest KING BLING

I know a girl whose name is...

First name :Marah

middle name: Jowanah

....spelling is wrong but it was done intentionally and it is pernounced like you think it is almost.

ms. ba--- ... yeah. they've made fun of it... suckers.

on the other side.

if translated.. beardo would be somewhat jealous.....

or maybe just maybe he's that lost child mom has been talking about...

O Brother, Where Art Thou...

Archived