Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Do you ever get teased about your last name?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Mar 14, 2002.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

Bong a hit for Saluki men's tennis

by Jens Deju

Peter Bong is a sophomore on the SIU men's tennis team. Bong is the No. 1 singles player for the Salukis. He recently took some time off to speak to Jens Deju of the Daily Egyptian.

DE: Do you ever get teased about your last name?

PB: When I was a little kid, all the time. I never really got offended, but as I got older, people really liked it and they just said it was a cool surname. They wished they could have it. I mean, Bong, you know? But so far in college, no one's teased me about it. Some people even call me Bong as my first name.
    ----------------------------------------

"...in tennis news today, Bong gets smoked in three sets...."

2. seppuku

seppuku Member

my last name sucks... my dad is ukranian, and i have his last name. i think our family and some family in new york are the only two families in the USA with this last name.

3. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

my friends dad said that in high school he knew this chick named Cinnamon Crisp...no lie

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

5. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

" jilberrrrrttt "

i should start pronouncing it french . . .

6. Never...its disyllable and ands with S (so no cuts or extentions) it doesnt mean anything and i cant think of a word that relates with it either in meaning or sound...

7. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

INCESSANTLY

and I can't tell you why without telling you the name, and I ain't going to

its one of those names which earns you irritating prank calls at 3 am

8. kookone

kookone New Jack

Hey Beardless, I bet people made fun of your last name until you beat their ass. See I know Beard, and he is 7 feet tall with tatoos on his teeth. And as long as you didn't make fun of his last name or his mullet, things were cool. Beard, please correct me if I'm wrong.

9. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

i have a middle name named after saint francis of assisi, the saint of animals...no wonder iver been feeling rather treehuggerish as of late

10. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

in tennis news today, Bong gets smoked in three sets

all i wanna know bro is if you created that sport headline yourself...kudos to beardos

11. beardo

beardo Guest

alas, i cannot accept more than 57% credit for the headline. its a much funnier take on a comment someone else made about it. it was like 'bong got smoked on the court today' or someshit.

kookone speaks the truth. he omitted the part about how i got the teeth tattoos in a mexican prison though.

12. whoami

whoami Guest

Worst last name ever = Dick

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

what's so bad about Fuhrberger?

14. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

kudos enuff for quite an amusing refinement...:idea:

15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

You don't even know... my last name is 11 letters long and British. I was constantly made fun of. Fuckers...:mad: