Do you do graff designs on clothing by day?

Oopsy

I'm just wondering if a majority of you find yourself doing graffiti designs on T-shirts or hats or whatever outside of writing. For that matter do you wear alot of graff-styled clothing in public? IE: do you advertise to others, by what you wear, your interests in graffiti?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think i speak for the majority of the people that didn't bother to click on this thread because they realized how dumb it was before even opening it, when i say: NO.

there are still people that wear dumb shit like that, but you're probably not going to find them in here. go to paper chase. that's wear all the tribal gear herbs hang out at.

Originally posted by seeking@Oct 27 2004, 07:04 AM

i think i speak for the majority of the people that didn't bother to click on this thread because they realized how dumb it was before even opening it, when i say: NO.

there are still people that wear dumb shit like that, but you're probably not going to find them in here. go to paper chase. that's wear all the tribal gear herbs hang out at.

I wouldn't just make an overall statement that says doing graf influenced work on clothing is shit. there is plenty of original stuff out there. I'm not talking Tribal, rather original, one-offs.

Guest KING BLING

I like some Upper Playground shirts as much for the style as for the company: I was at their store off Haight a few years back and they had a DJ as a cashier, an art gallery as part of the store and some fresh ass paintings around the merchandise section...I would never wear anything with graffiti on it though

• 1 month later...

KIDS BE WARNED !!! DON'T EVER, EVER, EVER WEAR SHIRTS

WITH ANOTHER WRITERS NAME ON IT... WHILE YOU'RE SMILING

PROUD AS A WALKING BILLBOARD, THE MAKER OF THE SHIRT IS

THANKING GOODNESS THAT RETARDS STILL VENTURE OFF TO BUY

THEIR PRODUCTS WITH DADS LOOT... YOU CAN AND SHOULD HOWEVER, START MAKING YOUR OWN SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES.

THEY MAY LOOK BUSTED AND BLACK MARKETISH BUT, DON'T WORRY

WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS...

YOU CAN: WRITE THE NAMES OF THE HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS, BREAKER CREW NAMES, SPECIAL MOTHERS & FATHERS DAY MUGS, FLYERS FOR

LOCAL RAP & ROCK GROUPS, CD COVERS FOR THE DJ AND SO ON...

IF WE CAN COME TO A POINT WHERE THERE ARE NO " BIG BRAND "

OR " WELL KNOWN LABELS " WE WILL ALL TRUELY BE EQUAL.

THEN, THE ONCE WEALTHY DESIGNERS WILL LOSE SO MUCH INCOME,

THEY WILL GO BACK TO BEING BROKE AND HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GO BACK TO SERVING THAT HARD BERNARD AGAIN... OR...

WE CAN ALL LIVE IN A SOCIETY WHERE WE WEAR WHAT WE MAKE FOR OUR SELVES !!! SAY WORD...

YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO.

I MEAN KEEP ROCKING YOUR ALL PINK GET UP BECAUSE FAT JOE

SAID IT WAS ILL. OR FUBU, TO SHED LIGHT ON THE DARKER COMMUNITY. OR TIMS, TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE A NY SON DUN

THAT KICKS HOES FOR A HOBBY...

GERKEM AGAIN

For a bit of fun ...

Go into your favorite store's "Young Men's" department

Take three shirts into the dressing room

Embellish them with your artwork (with paint-pens, dye, or your choice of staining implement)

Put them back on the rack

Repeat.

Then wait in the mall for some cluelessness to walk past with your tag emblazoned.