DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

myself, i believe in a higher power...just dont know what to call it.i think everyone on the planet has a little piece of this "spirtually enlightened, god-type thing inside of them." this could also tie in with the alien topics not too long ago. TEAR IT UP.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It will happen on its own and make the day very special for me. Usually it starts out, I just have an itch to get really high and relax for an evening. On these occasions I would usually eat a good 10 -20 dry grams of potent psilocybes. I do nothing to bring on the Union, I'm not concentrating on anything, what I am doing is just hanging out watching tv or listening to music thinking about my life in general. There comes a point where I realize that everything I've experienced in my Life is a manifestation I uphold with my Being, meaning literally everyone Ive ever met or seen on tv, every animal in every nature show etc.... is equal to my bones or blood, or hair, an extension of my own soul, im saying that all reality as I know it (which is a lot ) is my creation (created by my and our projections). similar to the way one can create events in a dream and believe that it is real during sleep, so I am thinking all I experienced in the world is my dream, my creation. ( but actually I am only a participant in upholding creation mutually, at least I hope Im not the only One. immediately I tell myself that other people must have this experience too and therefore we are all somehow connected, i am God, you must be God too, We are God.

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 09-05-2001).]

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by dosoner:

i am God, you must be God too, We are God.

now, let me ask all of you this...what about the egyptains talking to higher powers/gods thousands of years ago. and the greeks? (aliens?...god/s? )

Guest MR BOJANGLES

HAHAHAHAHA...here was my question: now, let me ask all of you this...what about the egyptains talking to higher powers/gods thousands of years ago. and the greeks? (aliens?...god/s? )

hey man, dont worry about it. as far as historical cultures, i find it hard to say what they belived, iv never really looked into there religions, so i know very little about it. what i belive though, is that every culture, will have its own belief in what/who god is, and will warship diffrently depending on what they belive. i would have had to of lived in that age to know weather they spoke to a higher power, or aliens. What i think though, is that them speaking to a higher power, was simply a way of warship, much like people today go to church on sundays, and speak to god through a minister. (i think thats how it works, iv never been to church)

Originally posted by CHICANOFUNK:

YES IF WE ALL EAT THAT BROWN ACID DOSONER IS PASSING OUT WELL ALL TURN INTO BLACK ALIENS!

BRING IT BRING IT BRING IT!!!

what do black aliens have anything to do with this topic? and why are you talking about brown acid? lsd is colorless. you dont seem to know what the fuck your talking about

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i often thought of the whole god/church thing as a way of keeping an unstable breed sane. but sometimes the way things happen for me, i cant help but think that theres some higher power...i dunno. -MY GOD IS KARMA FOR NOW.

i never thought much of religion due to the amount it has been twisted and corrupted. the whole point of it is to learn a lesson from what it has to say and take that. not follow somthing blindly and take all of what they have to say as the truth. i don't believe in any higher power or god, but i did find the gita to be a really good thing to read, which also got me to read parts of the bible. not for religion but just for what it has to say and take that.

Guest goreguts

I am faithful enough to believe that my cock will resurect whenever the evil powers of the butt naked female body attempts to corrupt my bed of all of it's sound being. It has happened before and will arise again. Strictly agnostic!

To Dr. Faustus in his study Mephistopheles told the history of the Creation, saying:

"The endless praises of the choirs of angels had begun to grow wearisome; for, after all, did he not deserve their praise? Had he not given them endless joy? Would it not be more amusing to obtain undeserved praise, to be worshipped by beings whom he tortured? He smiled inwardly, and resolved that the great drama should be performed.

"For countless ages the hot nebula whirled aimlessly through space. At length it began to take shape, the central mass threw off planets, the planets cooled, boiling seas and burning mountains heaved and tossed, from black masses of cloud hot sheets of rain deluged the barely solid crust. And now the first germ of life grew in the depths of the ocean, and developed rapidly in the fructifying warmth into vast forest trees, huge ferns springing from the damp mould, sea monsters breeding, fighting, devouring, and passing away. And from the monsters, as the play unfolded itself, Man was born, with the power of thought, the knowledge of good and evil, and the cruel thirst for worship. And Man saw that all is passing in this mad, monstrous world, that all is struggling to snatch, at any cost, a few brief moments of life before Death's inexorable decree. And Man said: `There is a hidden purpose, could we but fathom it, and the purpose is good; for we must reverence something, and in the visible world there is nothing worthy of reverence.' And Man stood aside from the struggle, resolving that God intended harmony to come out of chaos by human efforts. And when he followed the instincts which God had transmitted to him from his ancestry of beasts of prey, he called it Sin, and asked God to forgive him. But he doubted whether he could be justly forgiven, until he invented a divine Plan by which God's wrath was to have been appeased. And seeing the present was bad, he made it yet worse, that thereby the future might be better. And he gave God thanks for the strength that enabled him to forgo even the joys that were possible. And God smiled; and when he saw that Man had become perfect in renunciation and worship, he sent another sun through the sky, which crashed into Man's sun; and all returned again to nebula.

Yes, he murmured, it was a good play;I will have it performed again.

well...I'll get into this topic tommorow when I can sink my teeth into it, but until then I'll do the same thing I've done on all the previous god topics....quote bertrand russell:

"The usual argument of religious people on this subject is roughly as follows: "I and my friends are persons of amazing intelligence and virtue. It is hardly conceivable that so much intelligence and virtue could have come about by chance. There must, therefore, be someone at least as intelligent and virtuous as we are who set the cosmic machinery in motion with a view to producing Us." I am sorry to say that I do not find this argument so impressive as it is found by those who use it. "

Originally posted by dosoner:

what do black aliens have anything to do with this topic? and why are you talking about brown acid? lsd is colorless. you dont seem to know what the fuck your talking about

NOW WE ALL KNOW WHO MR.TIGHTASS IS OF THIS DISCUSSION ~~~HAHHAHA TAKE IT EASY NIKKA YOU NEED SOME NEW PUSSY OR SOMETHIN!

BROWN ACID""~~ REFERED TO IN THE 70'S AS THE ACID THAT EVERYONE FREAKED OUT ON!

JACKASS!IT WAS BROWN BLOTTER PAPER !! DONT U KNOW ANYTHING?? HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU 10??

ANYWAYS BLACK ALIENS WAS A STUPID JOKE I.E. ~~ LIKE BLACK SANTA OR BLACK JESUS!~~ WHO SAYS JESUS HAD TO BE WHITE!

IT WAS ALL BECAUSE MR.BOGANGLES SAID THE COMMENT ABOUT ALIENS BEING EGYPTIANS GODS

LOOSIN UP DICKKIEBOY!

GO FIND SOME NEW PUSSY THAT ALWAYS HELPS...

OR DICK WHATEVER UR GAY TIGHTASS IS INTO?

HAHAHHA

NO SHIT LSD LIQUID AINT BROWN !!STUPID ASS!

~~~~~~~FUCKAS~~~~~~ COLD FUSION!

SERIOUSLY, GOD IS THE FORCE LUKE!

PEACE TO MR.BOGANGLES AND ALL OTHER NO TIGHATASSES!!!!!!!HAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!

God was invented by man to explain things not he did not understand.Also religion was invented as a way to control people,and to give the slaves 1000's of years ago something to look forward to.God is for weak minded people if you ask me,that need something to believe in.

Archived