Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Sep 5, 2001.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

myself, i believe in a higher power...just dont know what to call it.i think everyone on the planet has a little piece of this "spirtually enlightened, god-type thing inside of them." this could also tie in with the alien topics not too long ago. TEAR IT UP.

2. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

It will happen on its own and make the day very special for me. Usually it starts out, I just have an itch to get really high and relax for an evening. On these occasions I would usually eat a good 10 -20 dry grams of potent psilocybes. I do nothing to bring on the Union, I'm not concentrating on anything, what I am doing is just hanging out watching tv or listening to music thinking about my life in general. There comes a point where I realize that everything I've experienced in my Life is a manifestation I uphold with my Being, meaning literally everyone Ive ever met or seen on tv, every animal in every nature show etc.... is equal to my bones or blood, or hair, an extension of my own soul, im saying that all reality as I know it (which is a lot ) is my creation (created by my and our projections). similar to the way one can create events in a dream and believe that it is real during sleep, so I am thinking all I experienced in the world is my dream, my creation. ( but actually I am only a participant in upholding creation mutually, at least I hope Im not the only One. immediately I tell myself that other people must have this experience too and therefore we are all somehow connected, i am God, you must be God too, We are God.

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 09-05-2001).]

3. Xeroshoes

Xeroshoes Senior Member

I dont believe in any creator that can effect me in any way, although i cant make any assumptions about a creator outside our universe, being as i have no information proving some being didnt actually set about the big bang.....it could or couldnt exist, i dont know...

4. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

5. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

i posted that a lil screwed up cuz im drunk...the 1st sentance was from DOS oner...the question was mine. sorry dos.

6. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

HAHAHAHAHA...here was my question: now, let me ask all of you this...what about the egyptains talking to higher powers/gods thousands of years ago. and the greeks? (aliens?...god/s? )

7. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

hey man, dont worry about it. as far as historical cultures, i find it hard to say what they belived, iv never really looked into there religions, so i know very little about it. what i belive though, is that every culture, will have its own belief in what/who god is, and will warship diffrently depending on what they belive. i would have had to of lived in that age to know weather they spoke to a higher power, or aliens. What i think though, is that them speaking to a higher power, was simply a way of warship, much like people today go to church on sundays, and speak to god through a minister. (i think thats how it works, iv never been to church)

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 09-05-2001).]

8. CHICANOFUNK

CHICANOFUNK Junior Member

YES IF WE ALL EAT THAT BROWN ACID DOSONER IS PASSING OUT WELL ALL TURN INTO BLACK ALIENS!
    BRING IT BRING IT BRING IT!!!

9. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

dont worry bout it, it does no good. just live yer life and we'll find out when we die, hopefully...................what?

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Does God believe in us?

------------------
    2 Can Sam

11. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

12. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

what do black aliens have anything to do with this topic? and why are you talking about brown acid? lsd is colorless. you dont seem to know what the fuck your talking about

13. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

i often thought of the whole god/church thing as a way of keeping an unstable breed sane. but sometimes the way things happen for me, i cant help but think that theres some higher power...i dunno. -MY GOD IS KARMA FOR NOW.

14. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

i believe in little gold buddha figurines

busted200what?

15. bic

bic New Jack