do you believe i'm an internet toy, and a total herb?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ive been on this donnie darko trip for a minute. this movis is legit. hella funny more often than not. tht jim cunningham guy with his fear videos. hahahha that shit reminds me of grade school. that little fat kid saying "im not afraid anymore" is fuckn classic. anyone else know what im talking about?

to erk beefeater

i watch it when im high, about to be high, or coming down from the high...:huh: :D :D

on this occaission im fiddn o smoke me some ganja

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Re: do you believe in time travel

exactly. cellar doors n rabbits make for a great movie...cac what u on? u lost me

this site is a trip!

John titor-time traveler

Although there is debate over the exact date it started, on November 02, 2000, a person calling themselves Timetravel_0, and later John Titor, started posting on a public forum that he was a time traveler from the year 2036.

One of the first things he did was post pictures of his time machine and its operations manual. As the weeks went by, more and more people began questioning him about why he was here, the physics of time travel and his thoughts about our time. He also posted on other forums including the now non-existent Art Bell site. In his posts John Titor entertained, angered, frightened and even belittled those who engaged him in conversation.

On March 21, 2001, John Titor told us he would be leaving our and returning to 2036. After that, he was never heard from again. Speculation and investigation about who John Titor was and why he was online continues to this day.

Although it may be easy to dismiss all this as science fiction, most people who read his posts agree that there is something very haunting about John Titor and what he said. In addition, and open to more debate, he also made a series of predictions and comments that eerily seem to be coming true.

Unfortunately, I never spoke directly to John Titor but there are many out there who have and continue to wonder about their experience. As you get deeper and deeper into the story, you will find his posts, links to other sites about him, downloads and speculative information attributed to him after he left. I have taken the posts and organized them by date and subject. My editorial work is copyrighted but the unedited posts and the people who experienced it are in the public domain can be found on other sites listed inside.

As you read, please try to keep two things in mind:

1. John appeared to answer nearly every question that was asked of him over the 4-month period he was online. Because of that, many people neglected to read the previous posts and asked similar or exact questions he had already answered. It may offer a glimpse of what a time traveler goes through when having the same conversation again and again.

2. These posts were written before 911, the Discovery accident and the second gulf war. Many people believe John may have known of these events and dropped clues without actually referring to them. It's also widely agreed that he made several predictions about future physics discoveries that have materialized as he stated.

I have included a guest book where you may leave your comments. I will endeavor to respond to any questions you have based on my work.

I hope you enjoy your journey with John Titor.

http://www.johntitor.com/

Guest Ginger Bread Man

this is true however u can bend time so that u can shortcut through space. according to hawkings all u need is a vessel, a wormhole or portal and the ability to move quick enough to loop from one point in time to the next. finding the wormhole is a problem...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

wow im actually thinking for one.

if u can see you path, your channel u can see the future. thereby you would have a choice and be able to change the future of your channel

If S. Hawkings says it's possible but we're just incapable, I believe in it. Einstein knew he was right about relativity way before anyone could prove it.

The idea is that you can only go forward in time, though. No going back.

Exactly.

xxblackholes.JPG

I guess wormholes are really more for travel between universes though....

A proposed time-travel machine using a wormhole would (hypothetically) work something like this: A wormhole is created somehow. One end of the wormhole is accelerated to nearly the speed of light, perhaps with an advanced spaceship, and then brought back to the point of origin. Due to time dilation, the accelerated end of the wormhole has now experienced less subjective passage of time than the stationary end. An object that goes into the stationary end would come out of the other end in the past relative to the time when it enters. One significant limitation of such a time machine is that it is only possible to go as far back in time as the initial creation of the machine; in essence, it is more of a path through time than it is a device that itself moves through time, and it would not allow the technology itself to be moved backwards in time. This could provide an alternative explanation for Hawking's observation: a time machine will be built someday, but has not yet been built, so the tourists from the future cannot reach this far back in time.

According to current theories on the nature of wormholes, creating a wormhole of a size useful for a person or spacecraft, keeping it stable, and moving one end of it around would require significant energy, many orders of magnitude more than the Sun can produce in its lifetime. Construction of a wormhole would also require the existence of a substance known as "exotic matter", which, while not known to be impossible, is also not known to exist in forms useful for wormhole construction (but see for example the Casimir effect). Therefore it is unlikely such a device will ever be constructed, even with highly advanced technology. On the other hand, microscopic wormholes could still be useful for sending information back in time.

Matt Visser argued in 1993 that the two mouths of a wormhole with such an induced clock difference could not be brought together without inducing quantum field and gravitational effects that would either make the wormhole collapse or the two mouths repel each other. [1] Because of this, the two mouths could not be brought close enough for causality violation to take place. However, in a 1997 paper, Visser hypothesized that a complex "Roman ring" (named after Tom Roman) configuration of an N number of wormholes arranged in a symmetric polygon could still act as a time machine, although he concludes that this is more likely than not a flaw in classical quantum gravity theory rather than proof that causality violation is possible. [2]

Another approach — attributed to Frank Tipler, but invented independently by Willem Jacob van Stockum [3] in 1936 and Kornel Lanczos [4] in 1924 — involves a spinning cylinder. If a cylinder is long, and dense, and spins fast enough about its long axis, then a spaceship flying around the cylinder on a spiral path could travel back in time (or forward, depending on the direction of its spiral). However, the density and speed required is so great that ordinary matter is not strong enough to construct it. A similar device might be built from a cosmic string, but none are known to exist, and it does not seem to be possible to create a new cosmic string.

Physicist Robert Forward noted that a naïve application of general relativity to quantum mechanics suggests another way to build a time machine. A heavy atomic nucleus in a strong magnetic field would elongate into a cylinder, whose density and "spin" are enough to build a time machine. Gamma rays projected at it might allow information (not matter) to be sent back in time. However, he pointed out that until we have a single theory combining relativity and quantum mechanics, we will have no idea whether such speculations are nonsense.

how could you go somewhere that hasnt occured yet. and even if you did go into the "future"

wouldnt that future you are gtoing into not be the real future because tehcnically you have not been around for that period of time. hence altering that future.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

it was a typo son.. im gonna deprop you on that haha jk.

"your right im prety confused and im afraidm im really afraid but i think your the fucken antichrist "

now thats classic

I'm not claiming to know what I'm talking about. I'd go as far as to say I don't have a clue what I'm talking about.. but I think I've heard it something like this:

Traveling into the future has isn't actually going into the future. You're traveling at the speed of light so a second's worth of travel for you would actually take the rest of the planet a lot lot longer to catch up.

I've also heard something about not aging if you could travel at the speed of light forever.

Yeah... a little knowledge makes you look like a dumbass so I'll just stop here.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i think i like this thread idea. plenty of good thoughts n comments.

podrido this is one of the issues when speaking of tt

Guest Ginger Bread Man

by the way the score is flipn out of hand. all of it from beginning to end.

"what happened to your eye?

so sorry

why do they call you frank

it was the name of my father his father before me

frank, when is this going to stop?

you should already know that. i want you to watch the movie screen there is something i want to show you. have you ever seen a portal?

burn it to the ground....