Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

do you believe i'm an internet toy, and a total herb?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ginger Bread Man, Apr 13, 2006.

1. ive been on this donnie darko trip for a minute. this movis is legit. hella funny more often than not. tht jim cunningham guy with his fear videos. hahahha that shit reminds me of grade school. that little fat kid saying "im not afraid anymore" is fuckn classic. anyone else know what im talking about?

to erk beefeater

i watch it when im high, about to be high, or coming down from the high...:huh: :D :D
    on this occaission im fiddn o smoke me some ganja

2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Re: do you believe in time travel

thizz is what it is so tell me what isnt it

3. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

uhhh??

4. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

time travel IS possible.

cellar door

5. Re: do you believe in time travel

exactly. cellar doors n rabbits make for a great movie...cac what u on? u lost me

6. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

i am walking proof that time travel exists, i came from the future to show people hot to party.

7. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

i.
    believe.

8. Obvious

Obvious Banned

[​IMG]

9. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

If S. Hawkings says it's possible but we're just incapable, I believe in it. Einstein knew he was right about relativity way before anyone could prove it.

The idea is that you can only go forward in time, though. No going back.

10. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

I just watched back to the future the other night..and i realized that there is no way any living being could travel back before or forward in time.

11. how how are are you you

how how are are you you Member

this site is a trip!

John titor-time traveler

Although there is debate over the exact date it started, on November 02, 2000, a person calling themselves Timetravel_0, and later John Titor, started posting on a public forum that he was a time traveler from the year 2036.

One of the first things he did was post pictures of his time machine and its operations manual. As the weeks went by, more and more people began questioning him about why he was here, the physics of time travel and his thoughts about our time. He also posted on other forums including the now non-existent Art Bell site. In his posts John Titor entertained, angered, frightened and even belittled those who engaged him in conversation.

On March 21, 2001, John Titor told us he would be leaving our and returning to 2036. After that, he was never heard from again. Speculation and investigation about who John Titor was and why he was online continues to this day.

Although it may be easy to dismiss all this as science fiction, most people who read his posts agree that there is something very haunting about John Titor and what he said. In addition, and open to more debate, he also made a series of predictions and comments that eerily seem to be coming true.

Unfortunately, I never spoke directly to John Titor but there are many out there who have and continue to wonder about their experience. As you get deeper and deeper into the story, you will find his posts, links to other sites about him, downloads and speculative information attributed to him after he left. I have taken the posts and organized them by date and subject. My editorial work is copyrighted but the unedited posts and the people who experienced it are in the public domain can be found on other sites listed inside.

As you read, please try to keep two things in mind:

1. John appeared to answer nearly every question that was asked of him over the 4-month period he was online. Because of that, many people neglected to read the previous posts and asked similar or exact questions he had already answered. It may offer a glimpse of what a time traveler goes through when having the same conversation again and again.

2. These posts were written before 911, the Discovery accident and the second gulf war. Many people believe John may have known of these events and dropped clues without actually referring to them. It's also widely agreed that he made several predictions about future physics discoveries that have materialized as he stated.

I have included a guest book where you may leave your comments. I will endeavor to respond to any questions you have based on my work.

I hope you enjoy your journey with John Titor.

http://www.johntitor.com/

12. Re: do you believe in time travel

this is true however u can bend time so that u can shortcut through space. according to hawkings all u need is a vessel, a wormhole or portal and the ability to move quick enough to loop from one point in time to the next. finding the wormhole is a problem...

13. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Computers are time travel. Every time I get on this fucker, time flys.

At least I have one at work.

14. Re: do you believe in time travel

wow im actually thinking for one.

if u can see you path, your channel u can see the future. thereby you would have a choice and be able to change the future of your channel

15. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

well i know de ja vu exists..ive had that shit since 3rd grade. the worst part is when youre drunk and it happens.